Tutorial

• Hi Guys,

Can someone please guide me to the tutorial. I have been in the game for 3 days and finding it a little difficult finding my way around and I'm getting frustrated not knowing how to play. Will ditch the game if I cant find a tutorial.;(;(;(

Thanks in advance,

• Hi Guys,

Can someone please guide me to the tutorial. I have been in the game for 3 days and finding it a little difficult finding my way around and I'm getting frustrated not knowing how to play. Will ditch the game if I cant find a tutorial.;(;(;(

Thanks in advance,

Hi,

there is a super short tutorial when you are starting your very first game, before registering your account. This tutorial is active only on Flash, not HTML5 gameworlds.

After that, you will join one of the regular servers and Lucy will continue helping you there. On the right side of the screen, there's an icon of a lady with an exclamation mark. Click on that icon (tasks) and you will get one of many tasks to learn the basics of the game.

You can ask the other players for help if there's anything unclear. RN players will help you as part of the same association (when you join one) - or you can use the chat system as well to ask for help :)

I hope you enjoy the Rail Nation ride!

• it also don't show how to accept newbies into your corp ...which I find is aggravating...

It could be hard to add a task "invite a newbie to your association" since you might not want to invite or accept newbies to your association.

Game does tell you where to go and what to do though. If you find this guidance in game insufficient, please share your ideas how to improve it.

• at firebox I can't accept a newbee at the beginnerslot.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• did you kick another newbee out of your association before ?

I had the same last round and could invite a Newbie, when we bought another normal slot.

No the newbee slot was available. After a long search I found how to accept the beginner. I had to go by the profile of that person and promote to member. Not logical with the acceptsystem as it is. It should be evaluated and changed. I expected the green button to be active for accepting the newbee.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny