Auction in game is annoying to see someone cut in front of u with a few seconds left

• There should be an extra minute added on to the auction when it enters into the final few seconds of the auction. People are just cutting in with 5 seconds left and they outbid u without us getting a chance to bid again Bec the auction has finished. The auction should have a phase where the people who have bidded should enter a time where they outbid against others and whoever doesn't bid again within the next minute will be out. But for the people who have bidded will keep bidding until there is only one person left.

• Hey

No no and no i think it work perfect - U bid what U can and think the worker is worth - if someone want to pay up then they think the worker is more worth than U.

It is an auction so bid what make sense, instead of trying get the worker as cheap as possible, and when someone bid above U - i want extended auction, no not make sense in my view.

Cheers Rype

• Yeah but when someone bids 10 million and u haven't got 10 million what are u supposed to do about it? It only seems to benefit those who have made more cash faster than u. Moreover, its worse when u are competing against other cities around u and u just want to catch up so u can get to the same position as them. And when auctions lasts another 5 seconds, when the auction is refreshing the information, someone cuts in and u don't have any time to put another bid on.

• That is the way of auction - it is not a social office - the strongest or smartest win

And RN make it more even for all. because all Asso are not fighting agains each other

Nr 1-10 got own workerpool - 11 - ? next pool - ?-? next pool and so on, so yes RN already balanced it

• You can't have an extended auction with the next one set to start at a certain time.

People have been moaning about this on ebay for years, but there is nothing wrong with sniping an auction in the final few seconds. You may still lose because somebody else sniped with a higher bid. If you want to keep nibbling at the bid, as they do in a RL auction House you are in the wrong place. Just bid once and walk away - win or lose.

• Yeah but when someone bids 10 million and u haven't got 10 million what are u supposed to do about it? It only seems to benefit those who have made more cash faster than u. Moreover, its worse when u are competing against other cities around u and u just want to catch up so u can get to the same position as them. And when auctions lasts another 5 seconds, when the auction is refreshing the information, someone cuts in and u don't have any time to put another bid on.

This is how the game is played, be smarter with bidding. Gather your asso members to bid together at the last seconds. You can look quiet some time ahead to see which workers will come at auction and start planning it. The members of the asso's who will have the highest bid work together as a team, that's how it should be done. Most of the time it's not only one person who will bid e.g. the 10 mil, it might be 10 players who all bid 1 mil.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• Another approach would be a blind auction where you cannot see how much others have bid. This is how the License auctions are handled and it works fine.

It is clear that some people are running scripts to read the amount bid and adjust their bid accordingly. I have seen situations where with 2 seconds left somebody bids 30 million over the winning bid then magically adjusts it down to win the auction by 10 thousand.

• After you enter a bid you can make subsequent bids. The subsequent bids change the total bid either up for a positive subsequent bid or down for a negative subsequent bid. I have never tried to decrease my bid on a worker auction, so I am not certain that it can be done. I have entered a subsequent negative bid on licenses to decrease my total bid.

But I did, in fact, see the winning bid decrease from over $30 million to a lesser amount $10,000 higher than 2nd place over a few seconds saving the bidder over $15 million dollars.

It would a straightforward script to create that would 1. read the winning bid, 2. enter a number high enough to pass the current winning bid into the bid amount field, and 3. actuate the bid button. The script could be actuated by pressing a button created by the script for that purpose, or once actuated, continue to loop entering winning bids as fast as possible.

• Oh, learned something new. Didn't knew tha reducing licence bids ist possible.

But thats not possible during worker auctions. You can only increase your bid. There are bugs with the client-server-synchronisation sometimes. Had it often that I placed my bid and the bid of my association was raised with twice my bid for a short time. These "jumping" bids occur often near the ending of worker auctions.