full research medal

• It seems weird that you get a medal for completing all buildings to top level but no medal for research every tech in all 6 eras.

There is also an achievement-series for researching whole eras, but not for completing all 6 eras in a gameround.

Just thought of it the last EG.

Now excuse me, I've got a train line to run!

• I finished the entire tech tree during my recent End Game on Crankshaft. My mates tell me there is a 1000 PP award for completing the entire tree. I am guessing, since I did not get such reward, that you have to complete the tech tree by the end of Era 6 in order to qualify.

Maybe somebody else knows the details.

• I finished the entire tech tree during my recent End Game on Crankshaft. My mates tell me there is a 1000 PP award for completing the entire tree. I am guessing, since I did not get such reward, that you have to complete the tech tree by the end of Era 6 in order to qualify.

Maybe somebody else knows the details.

Hi

Congrats on researching all engines and upgrades (of all eras?)

If you visit the medals, you can see how to earn PP

Medal 52 is 'rigorous researcher - research all technologies of an era'. 250 PP

But there is no medal for 1000 PP

I think there used to be one (not sure though), long time ago 8)

• you get 1000 pp if all buildings of your station are at maximum level.

But ALL, don't forget the Lottery and trade licenses

(you can't build the lottery, its update is obtained by gaining prestige with the actions of the game)

For train searches and upgrades you can get technology points in the successes section of your career

• You are correct, there used to be a medal for completing the technologies of all Era's. I really enjoyed this medal, as it gave me motivation to fill the Era's, still do competitions for Research Points and so on.

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3