► Event description
- We invite all associations to participate in this challenge by creating their 'association footprint' and posting it in this > submission thread <
- The 'association footprint' is a short and creative presentation of your association (you can see an example below).
- The submission thread will remain open until Monday, 30 September 2019. All submissions posted in the submission thread will not be visible to the public until Monday.
- On Monday, 30 September 2019, the submission thread will be locked and all submissions will be published.
- At the same time, we will publish a poll where the community can vote for the best association
- The voting period will end on Monday, 07 October 2019, when all votes will be published and the winning association will be announced.
► What could the 'association footprint' look like?
- Create a short post with the following details:
- 1) Name (Association name and logo)
- 2) Motto or philosophy (A quote or sentence that represents you or is just catchy)
- 3) Vote for us! (Two or three sentences about why you deserve to win)
- 4) Optional extra (A picture/meme/GIF of your choice to emphasise your association's character)
- Only one submission per association is accepted (coordinate with your members to make sure you post only one submission)
- Need inspiration?
Master of Community - Submission sample:
“We might be poor, our shoes might be broken, but our mind is a palace.”
Vote for us:
We, the Poor Dogs Inc, stand for fair play and fun! Our objective is not to climb the ladder of the leaderboards but to offer a place for all the folks who enjoy spending time with like-minded people and socialize in the Community!
Also: This is the dog of our Leader. Vote for us!
- The players in the winning association will be rewarded with the forum title Master of Community until the end of the Masters period.
- The representative of the winning association can select one of the two prizes: Up to three workers of their choice (the association representative decides which three) OR Each member will receive 200 Gold.
- If the 3 workers are chosen, the winner will have a maximum of three days to inform the CM team about which three workers they want to have.
- All three workers will be activated at the same time.
- If there are less than three slots available, you'll only get as many workers as the free slots you have.
- All submissions must be in accordance with the forum rules. Provocative or offensive submissions will be removed by the RN staff.
- It is recommended that you submit your association footprint in English (or add a translated version in the same submission) so that the international community will understand it.
Good luck! We are looking forward to seeing your footprints!
Your Rail Nation team