Association spam

• Hey,

A player asks to join our corp every time we refuse him. Any way to stop that ?

Pretty annoying to get the green notification...

Have you contacted the player yet, that unfortunately there is no room for new members in your association?

In the asso window you can only switch between automatically accepting new applicants or not. But have you tried the 'ignore' from the player profile if that helps with the notifications?

• Hey,

A player asks to join our corp every time we refuse him. Any way to stop that ?

Pretty annoying to get the green notification...

We have the same issue with a player who is asking for years to join our asso. We send him, I lost count, lots of messages in different languages and he keeps applying. Sometimes multiple times per day. It is very annouying

I would be very happy if there is an option you can block someone for applying.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Let's add this to the list of suggestions/wishes then.

Would it be the chair who only has this permission to block someone from sending applications?

If someone keeps sending applications multiple times per day and does not respond to any messages, ever - to me it sounds like intentional spamming and can be reported to game support.

• Let's add this to the list of suggestions/wishes then.

Would it be the chair who only has this permission to block someone from sending applications?

If someone keeps sending applications multiple times per day and does not respond to any messages, ever - to me it sounds like intentional spamming and can be reported to game support.

I think the option to be able to block people from applying should be permitted for chairs and deputies.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?