Bonus Trains.

• Greetings, I'm a new player to RailNation and I have a question.

I've won 7 Bonus Trains in one game, do I keep them after the game ends? So I can use it in the next one?

• Each game is exactly that a game you were lucky to have obtained so many in one game. It would be unfair to all new players if one guy has 15 trains to begin the game and your hard pressed trying to get your 5 th Swallow up n running !

• I received a message saying I had won a bonus train, as I clicked ACCEPT, my 3 passenger train which were in my museum disappeared, and no bomus train either.. what happened??

• I received a message saying I had won a bonus train, as I clicked ACCEPT, my 3 passenger train which were in my museum disappeared, and no bomus train either.. what happened??

Hi. Please try refreshing the game, if it was some sort of graphics bug (trains are still moving, just not visible). If this doesn't work, try asking game support to check your account :)

• Clear Browser Cache

And Refresh

• I received a message that I had been given an engine as a gift. I redeemed the gift and nothing happened. I did refresh the game and still nothing.

• today we all received the new production series of the Aten, the Shinkansen. This train isn't a bonus engine but a passenger engine from era 5.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I received several e-mail telling me that they gave me some locomotives. as I can get them, since they don't appear to me anywhere.

Time for some classics!

You must be talking about the production series (skins)

When you are about to purchase Aten or Hypnos, you can choose a new production series for those engines so they will look different. Stats will not be changed.

I hope you enjoy Shinkansen and NS20 Camel!

• You need to think about better introduction of new product series in the game.

When I was a new player ... I also thought the game gave me a new locomotive.

Very often, new players do not understand exactly what is happening.

• You need to think about better introduction of new product series in the game.

When I was a new player ... I also thought the game gave me a new locomotive.

Very often, new players do not understand exactly what is happening.

I would love to see a small video or something similar that player's have the option to play, that shows the Train or Trains with an existing series and then shows the Train changing to the production series that has been awarded.

So they are able to see which train it is for, and additionally what the train looks like before they purchase one.

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3