Video Rewards

• I finally got a Bonus Cargo Engine on Ticket 48 of Era 3. I started counting tickets after I got a PAX Bonus Engine on Day 4 of Era 1. It took 325 tickets + how ever many (most likely about 40) I got before I started counting. My internet is down at home. I will post a full accounting of Lotto awards in Era 3 when I get my internet back up at home.

• Are there any peculiar rules about getting Lotto Tickets from collecting Station Bonuses from corp mates? After I got my Cargo Bonus Engine, I decided to save Lotto Tickets for the next Era. I have gotten Lotto Tickets by other means (daily ticket, watching videos), but I have not gotten a single Lotto Ticket in over 24 hours from Station Bonuses. I have probably collected over 200 Station Bonuses. Is this coincidence?

• Era 3 evened things out quite a bit. I don't know whether an adjustment was made to drop rate, or I was just unlucky earlier, or I got luck at the end.

48 Tickets to 1st Cargo Bonus Engine.

82 Tickets to Cargo Bonus Engine from Era 2

11 Tickets to PAX Bonus Engine for Era 3

2 Tickets to Cargo Bonus Engine from Era 1

Totals for Era

5x Boost: 9

3x Mechanic: 5

Engine Upgrade: 2

Engine Voucher: 2

20% Building Cost Discount: 5

Instant Upgrade: 3

10x Instant Dispatch: 4

1/2 Wait Time: 0

Headquarters Donation (Corp was full size): 0

Investment Voucher: 7

License Voucher 6

Bonus Engine Upgrade: 3

1x Cash: 14

2x Cash: 17

3x Cash: 22

4x Cash: 17

30 Gold: 10

35 Gold: 5

40 Gold: 1

24 Hour Plus: 4

Research Points: 6

Rail Cars: 7

Coin: 3

Total Tickets 151

Average Gold/Ticket (Counting Plus) 3.21

• Era 4 Lottery Tickets

58 Tickets to Cargo Bonus Engine

67 More Tickets to PAX Bonus Engine

5x Boost: 7

3x Mechanic: 8

Engine Upgrade: 4

Engine Voucher: 4

Production Series Voucher: 1 (I didn't use it, so more were blocked)

20% Building Discount: 0

Instant Upgrade: 0

10x Instant Dispatch: 4

1/2 Wait Time: 3

Headquarters Donation: 0 (Corp full size)

Investment Voucher: 7

License Voucher: 11

Track Voucher: 12

Bonus Engine Upgrade: 5

1x Cash: 11

2x Cash: 19

3x Cash: 17

4x Cash: 18

5x Cash: 13

30 Gold: 10

35 Gold: 11

40 Gold: 7

24 Hour Plus: 3

Research Points: 8

Rail Cars: 7

Coin: 3

Total Tickets 195

Average Gold/Ticket (Counting Plus): 5.3

• The update includes the chances to win prizes in the Lotto. The figures given agree pretty much with my experience. According to the posted odds, the expected rate of Gold Return for Gold prizes, alone, is 4G per ticket. If you include the 24 Hour Plus award and factor it as 150G/7, then the expected rate of Gold Return for Lotto tickets increases to between 4.4G and 4.5G per ticket.

Considering the chances for other prizes, such as Bonus Engines, Instant Upgrade Vouchers, Instant Dispatch Vouchers, etc, then the 5G discount ticket seems a pretty good deal even though it will not, on average, increase your Gold stash.

• Also, the value of the Lotto Ticket goes up when your Lottery Level increases such that you are eligible for the 40Gold prize. That prize is not, as far as I know, available at the start of the round.

• The update includes the chances to win prizes in the Lotto. The figures given agree pretty much with my experience. According to the posted odds, the expected rate of Gold Return for Gold prizes, alone, is 4G per ticket. If you include the 24 Hour Plus award and factor it as 150G/7, then the expected rate of Gold Return for Lotto tickets increases to between 4.4G and 4.5G per ticket.

Considering the chances for other prizes, such as Bonus Engines, Instant Upgrade Vouchers, Instant Dispatch Vouchers, etc, then the 5G discount ticket seems a pretty good deal even though it will not, on average, increase your Gold stash.

You'd need to deduct 50 Gold from the Plus account, so through the Lottery it is worth 100 Gold. Because when you purchase Plus Account for 150 Gold you receive 2 Lottery Tickets which costs 50 Gold to purchase outright. :)

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• Here are the stats for an entire game round. I watched 21121 pairs of videos to get rewards. There was no significant difference in percentages between eras.

5 Gold Lotto Ticket: 1.9%

10 Gold Lotto Ticket: 2.8%

15 Gold Lotto Ticket: 3.9%

20 Gold Lotto Ticket: 4.6%

1x Cash: 62.1%

2x Cash: 13.0%

Research Points: 1.7%

Rail Car Vouchers: 9.1%

Free Lotto Ticket: 0.9%

• I applaud your patience for counting every single video!

And I hope that the rewards you have earned, have helped you progress in game.

Emziie

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3