Are there association "baskets"?

• I heard a rumour that there would be baskets for associations. By basket I mean that big associations compete with each other (about workers etc) and smaller with other smaller associations. Is this true and how can we find the limits for baskets, if there is such system?

• It is only true for workers, There are 4 "baskets".

One basket for all associations with 10% or less prestige points than the leading association. The other associations are split by prestige into 3 evenly divided groups .

• So, are there actually four same workers at any given time?

I'm looking at this for Firebox and form Rok Dawgz (16.) point of view. Number one Night's Watch has 30,318 prestige, and less than 10% of that is form ranking 46. Sally flyers. If the rest are devided evenly by ranking, there should be 15 in each basket. If they are devided by prestige, the result is the same, we shouldn't be at the top basket, but yet we are. We haven't been higher in the rank at any time. Yet we are in the same group with very top associations...?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Curie ().

I'm looking at this for Firebox and form Rok Dawgz (16.) point of view. Number one Night's Watch has 30,318 prestige, and less than 10% of that is form ranking 46. Sally flyers. If the rest are devided evenly by ranking, there should be 15 in each basket. If they are devided by prestige, the result is the same, we shouldn't be at the top basket, but yet we are. We haven't been higher in the rank at any time. Yet we are in the same group with very top associations...?

No they can be different workers, you can see this sometimes if you are sitting for players in lower tier associations, or if you change association from a serious one to dummycorp. The small corps get all the good stuff almost for free compared to serious corps where bidding is a major credit drain.

Now excuse me, I've got a train line to run!

Yes

Looks like you're just at the boundary between the baskets. The ranking was probably a bit different when the worker was generated. Look if you are in the same group with Nights Watch when the worker that was just generated is auctioned.