Bonus Engines

• Engine bonus - Amazing rule no one knows.

Hello,

As you know, in each ERA there is a freight and passenger bonus engine.

Rail Nation said:

“Each era, and the endgame, has a bonus engine .........… you can win the bonus engine of the current era, whereas competitions will only let you win the bonus engine of the previous era”

That is, as I was in ERA 1 I got a “Previous” ERA engine, but what was the ERA prior to ERA 1?

It would be ERA “0”, but as there are no ERA “0” engine bonuses and Rail Nation has credited me with an ERA 1 engine bonus.

In ERA 2 I got a Bonus Engine, but the rule says that the Bonus Engine is from the previous ERA and the previous ERA is ERA 1.

As I had already earned 1 Bonus engine from ERA 1, I was not credited with the bonus.

That is, anyone who earns a Bonus Engine in ERA 1 is prevented from earning another engine bonus in ERA 2.

Why doesn't Rail Nation clarify this instead of leaving me with the illusion of reading from your own information that I can earn an engine bonus on every ERA when I can't do it on ERA 2?

What do you think about that?

Has it ever happened to you?

Can you earn a commodity engine in ERA 1 and ERA 2?

Can you share your opinion?

LYNA

• Honestly your post looks weird to me. Seems like you misunderstood something.

That is, as I was in ERA 1 I got a “Previous” ERA engine,

How? Thats not possible. So how do you know?

What do you think about that?

There is no problem. I'll explain

Rail Nation said:

“Each era, and the endgame, has a bonus engine .........… you can win the bonus engine of the current era, whereas competitions will only let you win the bonus engine of the previous era”

You ignored the word "competitions". There are three ways to win a bonus engine

1. Lottery ticket. 1% chance to win an bonus engine with every lottery ticket. Wins the bonus engine of the current era. If you already have the current era bonus engine you'll win the previous era bonus engine. It's possible to win the Red Kite in era 6 if you have the 5 era 2 t oera 6 bonus engines.
    2. Competitions. Wins the era bonus engine of the previous era. If you already got that bonus engine you'll win the money its worth. List see https://www.browsergames.de/ra…-bonus-loks-im-ueberblick (sorry, was only able to find a very old german list). Bonus engine competitions do not take place in era 1.
    3. Surprise login bonus. Wins the current era bonus engine.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hilti2 ().

• I would like to know how she won the bonus engine from the previous era in era 1, as far as I know there isn't any competition for bonus engines in era 1, if there is you should report that bug/error to support...

• Hello,

Apparently Google Translate has changed the meaning of the phrase, but I'll show you what happened.

As you can see I got a Bonus engine in ERA 1.

“Proof - I have a 10 Day old Bonus locomotive and we are only on day 6 of this ERA 2”

In this ERA 2 I won a competition whose prize is the Bonus engine of ERA 1 (predicted ERA), but Rail Nation denies the prize, because I already have an ERA 1 locomotive.

By this way, if it is true, will be impossible for anyone to win an ERA 2 bonus locomotive if they have already won one in ERA 1.

But, Rail Nation siad that you can win in all 6 ERAS and EG.

Is this true?

Do you know someone who has already won a Bonus locomotive at ERA 1 who also won another Bonus locomotive at ERA 2 in the same round?

Thanks

• Didn't you read my post? I explained that.

In this ERA 2 I won a competition whose prize is the Bonus engine of ERA 1 (predicted ERA), but Rail Nation denies the prize, because I already have an ERA 1 locomotive.

Yes, thats how it is. In competitiones you'll get the bonus engine of the previos era. Bonus engines are unique so you'll only win it if you don't already got it.

By this way, if it is true, will be impossible for anyone to win an ERA 2 bonus locomotive if they have already won one in ERA 1.

Wrong. As I wrote in my answer: You can win the era 2 bonus engine in the lottery. Or by the surprise bonus of the last day of era 2. But not as a competition price.

Do you know someone who has already won a Bonus locomotive at ERA 1 who also won another Bonus locomotive at ERA 2 in the same round?

Yes, I got it.

• As it as written above a bonustrain competition you can win only the bonustrain of the previus era, do you have that one already you get an amount of money.

In the lottery if you have won already the bonustrain of the current era you can win an older one, so it's possible that you win the red kite in era 6 when you have the bonustrains of era 2-6 you get first the newest that you don't have yet.

It's never possible to get 2 the same bonustrains.

• I hope this can clarify you

Rmtcp

Hello Rmtcp,

Please, tell me, where I find such official information about Rail Nation games. Actually I'm interested in all the official information of Rail Nation, so I can learn easier and faster all rules of the game, without waiting for my own experience. As in the picture above.

Thanks a lot.

Have fun and success! :)

• Hello!

I think there may be a little confusion on the fact there is two Bonus Trains available in each Era.

When you reach Era 2 and on wards you will see competitions for Bonus Trains of the previous era. If you already hold the Bonus Engine you will instead win a cash prize.

The important part to note - is if the Bonus Train competition is for Cargo, you will win the Cargo engine of the previous era.

If the Bonus Train competition is a competition for Passengers, you will win the Passenger Bonus engine of the previous era. The Bonus Engine prizes are always specific in competitions and you will see a small picture of the train that will be awarded for the competition.

Emziie

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• I am now 200 Lottery tickets into this round without a Cargo Bonus Engine drop. I am either very unlucky, or the drop rate has been lowered. I have gotten both PAX Bonus Engines so far.

For a 1% drop rate, you have less than 37% chance of missing 100 times in a row,

less than 17% chance of missing 200 times in a row,

less than 5% chance of missing 300 times in a row.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Balibar ().

• It is quite clear, there are no bonus engine competitions in era 1 so it is not possible to win an era 1 bonus engine from a competition. If you purchase a B.E. or if you win one via the lottery then you already have the era 1 B.E. so when playing the completion in era 2 you will simply receive the cash value instead.

• I am now 200 Lottery tickets into this round without a Cargo Bonus Engine drop. I am either very unlucky, or the drop rate has been lowered. I have gotten both PAX Bonus Engines so far.

For a 1% drop rate, you have less than 37% chance of missing 100 times in a row,

less than 17% chance of missing 200 times in a row,

less than 5% chance of missing 300 times in a row.

You have PAX Bonus Engines - so you're lucky :)

• I click a lot of Corp member bonuses, I watch a lot of the adds. I usually got 3-5 bonus engines per game. Two days from EG, still looking for the first one. No doubt the bonus train drop rate has been tweeked. That along with the new prima engine has just made it more of a pay to win game.

• I think it's just a matter of bad luck i have had servers where i won only 1 bonus engine and i got now 8 bonustrains on a server where i hardly watch video's and i don't buy extra lottery tickets.

• Just finished eg on a server where I watched thousands of videos and opened several hundred of lottery tickets and only picked up 1 BE throughout the 7 eras.

The average is 1 every 100 tickets but you may get a lot more, or a lot less.