- Over the next two weeks, a lost passenger will be on a quest inside a mysterious train. On their 'adventure', they'll have to face tough riddles in order to find out how they got there and how they can be saved.
- Every two to three days, a new chapter will be added; and in each chapter, a secret code will be waiting to be discovered.
- The first person to find the correct answers to all chapters at the end of the story will become Master of Secrets.
- The winning challenger will be rewarded with the forum title Master of Secrets until the end of the Masters period. Besides, the winner can choose one of the two rewards:
- Up to 3 workers of your choice for your association and 3 licenses of your choice OR
- 1500 Gold
- If the winner chooses the workers, he/she will have a maximum of three days to inform the Community Manager about which three workers he/she wants to have, and they will agree on the date the workers will be added (within the next 3 days)
- All three workers will be activated at the same time on the agreed day, somewhere between 15:00 and 20:00 GMT+2
- If there are less than three slots available, you'll only get as many workers as the free slots you have.
- Once a chapter is posted, feel free to comment, speculate and discuss the riddles. Sometimes, if you're stuck, it can help to team up and share thoughts with others.
- But keep in mind: if you post the correct answers publicly, you'll also be helping your opponents.
- You don't have to solve all the riddles in the order they come, however to win you must have all answers ready at the end of the story.
- CMs and Moderators will not give any hints.
- NOTE: This contest is much more challenging than regular Rail Nation contests, and some riddles in the chapters might be very difficult and require 'out of the box' thinking. It'll be normal if you feel lost sometimes, but don't worry, you'll have time until 23 October.
- If nobody solves the riddle by the end of October, the challenge will remain active and we will start revealing additional hints for each chapter, day by day, until a player solves it.
- Posts that are in no way related to the challenge will be removed.
Date of the first chapter: Tomorrow, 9 October 2019 – in <this thread>.
Date of the last chapter: 26 October 2019 – 16:00 UTC (be ready at this time).
May the final challenge begin!
Your Rail Nation team