Chapter 4: A message from the future

• Yeah ... but I agree to HMR, there is more than 1 correct answer.

But as you tell us: the author only knows ONE, our task is to read the mind of the author.

So, if I begin ... the author tells: "Probably nobody has ever seen anything like that before." That's a false statement. Even a lie. Or wrong thinking. In the story that waggon EXISTS, so someone must have built it, someone must have added ... several people must have seen that waggon already, otherwise it would not exist.

That sentence is a filler without any meaning or even a false information or thought. So, there ARE bugs also in the author's text(s), and that is, why I trust HMR more than the hint you were allowed to give us. Sorry.

Beliebt sein ist eigentlich ganz einfach:

Man muss nur immer sagen, was die anderen hören wollen.

Leider liegt mir das so überhaupt nicht.

• I think I now pass on this competition and all future ones.

I was near to that idea too ... however I trust Samisu ... he will bring our thoughts forward ... he did already when he got the allowance for that hint. So let us wait, if the guys in Cologne understand our ideas and thoughts. And doubts.

• I also mentioned you don't need to worry about multiple correct answers. And now I've said all I can :)

About the submission thread, if you have wishes on what could be the perfect time of day to open it - I'm all ears. It still needs to be opened at some point.

• I also mentioned you don't need to worry about multiple correct answers. And now I've said all I can :)

About the submission thread, if you have wishes on what could be the perfect time of day to open it - I'm all ears. It still needs to be opened at some point.

there is no perfect time because of all the different time zones, people working in shifts etc. The first who anwers isn't a good option. But this discussion isn't the first time we had with contests and a winner with the first answer. But as always nothing learned from the past.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• True ... I cannot tell a perfect time of the day to be fair for a Japanese player, a Finnish player, a German or Dutch player and an American player. You offer an international, even global, service, so "first to post" always is unfair.

• Because the topic is interesting to me ...

I will raise a discussion

I'm not exhaustive.

I will only post a few of the many solutions that meet the 100% requirement of the task.

I limit the answer to a 4-digit code (the most commonly used)

9baXN6c_ANSWER_1.png

9baXN6c_ANSWER_2.png

9baXN6c_ANSWER_3.png

9baXN6c_ANSWER_4.png

9baXN6c_ANSWER_5.png

9baXN6c_ANSWER_6.png

• What do you think? Is there only one solution to the task?

• Thanks to Klabbauter we have a new guiding light :)

The order is: rx8rZvD_SEARCH.png = seek and you will find.

Do that, use the forum search to find a post with cercate, there are some, by Loekie, Salix, Skadi ... all of December 12th 2018 and all ending with those words and the code .... 3047

https://wbb.rail-nation.com/wcf/index.php?search-result/564741/&highlight=cercate+e+troverete

rx8rZvD_SEARCH_2.png

Only in this way, the answer is only one!!!

Task: Use the information from this waggon to find the correct code. Act as the inner voice of the passenger and help to enter the right numbers.

In this answer, the picture of the wagon is not used.

Instead of finding the information in the wagon to find it in a forum ...

1911 passenger's inner voice to search in search engine instead of looking in the wagon!?!?!?!

Yes! The idea is great!

I'm sorry, but in my opinion this decision is incompatible the whole text and meaning of the story and task

• Hehe, if this is the answer ... the story will have a very interesting continuation.

Nevertheless I love the idea to hide answers in the forum.

I wonder, how the inner voice of that guy will tell him to find a laptop in that dining car and quickly teach a 1911 guy to use a wbb forum search function .. or scroll through the announcements of December. :) :evil: :thumbsup:

• The idea of hiding in the forum is great..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I apologize.

But I didn't know the cookie had a wireless 7G connection to the internet 8o

It changes everything ...

With a cookie connected to the internet we can find everything :D

• I apologize.

But I didn't know the cookie had a wireless 7G connection to the internet

It changes everything ...

With a cookie connected to the internet we can find everything

Sorry, HMR, but I have some little doubts ... see, if cookies were that powerful, why do the RN guys always tell us to delete our cookies, whenever there is a little buggy malfunction? Wouldn't it be wise to keep our cookies?

Oh dear! I guess my inner voice is leading me off topic ...

Back to topic then:

But I didn't know the cookie had a wireless 7G connection to the internet

That's what they call the "Z-net" in that train. Which explains the picture next to the door.

• Sorry, HMR, but I have some little doubts ... see, if cookies were that powerful, why do the RN guys always tell us to delete our cookies, whenever there is a little buggy malfunction? Wouldn't it be wise to keep our cookies?

Please believe me!!!

You don't want to know the answer to that question.

I can tell you nothing more... but you don't want to know to know this answer!!!

Please believe me!!!

This question goes beyond time and space...

If you learn this truth ... it will be the last thing you...

That's why you don't want to know to know this answer!!!

Please believe me!!!

• That's what they call the "Z-net" in that train. Which explains the picture next to the door.

Now I know!

You are the true

MoS_s.png

• i really liked your coclusion and your deduction.