Origin Journey returns at Express speed!

• Accelerated Autumn: Origin Journey for the first time as an express server

Rail Nation – Origin Journey is returning to the tracks!

This time, as an express server due to popular demand from the many express fans among you. You are now finally able to experience the event scenario on the map of Germany, Austria and Switzerland at twice the speed!

Run the economy of the three countries at the heart of Europe and establish your railway empire.

Enjoy the familiar gameplay on the alternative map, transporting regional goods like Swiss watches, German beer and Austrian cakes.

And speaking of special features…

Each player who registers for this round of Rail Nation – Origin Journey in the first era will receive a very special train as an exclusive gift:

The Alstom Coradia iLint production series will be unlocked for free! This train is not only the world’s first hydrogen-powered engine, but also travels exclusively in Germany and was developed in cooperation with the German Aerospace Centre.

alstom.jpg?w=900&ssl=1

What’s more: from the second day of the first era, each player will also receive additional login bonuses such as vouchers and lottery tickets, which will enable everyone to start this event server at high speed!

image-17.png?resize=706%2C353&ssl=1

If you missed the first round of Rail Nation – Origin Journey, you can find the details from that initial round HERE, allowing you to quickly climb aboard and experience this express scenario that combines the familiar Classic gameplay with a new look.

This time, the following servers will be launched for Rail Nation – Origin Journey:

tg_rn_OJ_1200x628_190926_s.jpg?resize=900%2C471&ssl=1

We’re looking forward to running the rails at full speed with you!

Your Rail Nation Team

Original blog post > here <

• Sounds good.

But why it will be held simultaneously with the masters?

• WOW ... that one time servers return so soon!

Well, a lot of the customers asked for it.

How about the gold? We all (maybe not all) transferred our gold from the first OJ server(s) to "regular" servers.

So we have to start express OJ with no gold (or buy, buy, buy!) ... or do we get some start gold? And will it be transferred again to the other servers, when OJ 2.0 is done?

Beliebt sein ist eigentlich ganz einfach:

Man muss nur immer sagen, was die anderen hören wollen.

Leider liegt mir das so überhaupt nicht.

• Hello,

It's a great idea. Thank you. I'm grateful! :)

When you start the preregistrations? I can not wait to play again Origin Journey!

Have a nice day!

PS: You forgot the link leading to the website where we find details from the initial round...

• why not first deal with the html 5??????????????????

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I just don't know what to say to this post...

Honestly this is the way RN works... almost no one had nothing to say here RN ending... (and for sure no one of RN)... do you realy will continue open servers without solving issues that make players have problems with the game all the time?

And by the way: when flash stops what will happend to players runing servers?

• The idea of having 2 special events at the same time it will make players give more of them in just one server, so in my opinion, for a player that is a chair on his main server, that is playing masters 2 either and then just comes again origin in an express server, he won't be playing the way it should be.

And as at concerns to me I prefer keep my main server as a main server, where I have my friends and players that I've been playing for a few rounds and not leave them because there are 2 special events running.

I hope you don't Start the winter event (if there is any) during origin and masters 2

• I just don't know what to say to this post...

Honestly this is the way RN works... almost no one had nothing to say here RN ending... (and for sure no one of RN)... do you realy will continue open servers without solving issues that make players have problems with the game all the time?

And by the way: when flash stops what will happend to players runing servers?

do you realy will continue open servers without solving issues that make players have problems with the game all the time?

Have no doubt

I keep playing with a limited account for more than 1 month.

With more than one error. among them, those of consultants who do not work.

While my opponents, who are in front of me.

They can get 50% more prestige.

They can be 60 km faster.

Can connect to discounted cities.

They can make cheaper rails.

May have discount on waiting time.

Alas after wasting 1 month sending, images and videos. that I was informed

That I will have to continue with the limited account.

So RailNation should at least have the good census. Or the duty to put an alert. when the player clicks on the maps to participate.

With the following warning that the player may encounter errors. And that at the moment or short term. There are no solutions for some of them.

and it is up to the player who comes across the error.

continue in the game or not.

Because as I said, I'm playing a "strategy" game where I can't have the same tools as my opponents.

Only in the last 2 weeks of play. where I hired the 50% prestigious consultant.

And I thought he was ok.

I did the math just by looking. the game did not credit some 10,000 prestige. It would be my right to receive.

I'm in 11th right now

Imagine how I will be at the end of the game. If I stay out of top 3. or top 10.

Because of the points that the game did not rightfully credit me.

Apart from the other mistakes. that can't even calculate. :(

I must be one of the lucky ones.

I was drawn, and won the bonus. a limited account.

I was asked for patience and understanding.

Patience, I'm having. More understanding does not give.

• Krys did you try leaving your corp and then rejoining ? I heard it helped for one person at least.

For origin Journey, I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, I am glad they use this map more (even though it is not used yet as a rotation for the classic map). On the other, I don't think it's very wise to have the server run in competition with the real master game.

Mostly, I feel the same way Rmtcp does, and I hope we will see the option to register with our corp from one server, to those specific servers, one day, as it has been proposed a few times in the past 1-2 years. Because I enjoy playing with the 20-25 people in my corp, and many of them will not find easily how to play on those event servers. It would be much simpler to just have a pre-registration feature where the chair chooses everything, and every member just has to sign up to then see the gameworld with the correct city in his lobby.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• I'm in the same position as you.

I have won medals that I have never actually won.

But the prestige of these medals (which of course I can no longer win) has never been credited to me.

I took part in 84 competitions and won 84 competitions (!!! My name is Flash!!!!!).

I went from 20th to 88th position.

I don't gain prestige, on the contrary: it seems that instead of adding pp they are subtracted:

Last night I went from position 82 to position 88 but:

Screenshot by Lightshot

2nd (250 pp)

title of glassmaker

1st (500 pp)

title of illuminated

2772 pp

for deliveries to the city

...and I lost 6 positions

Ah......Of course, all actions in the game are not counted for career successes

• Hello hello, and happy new week :)

Great questions!

Why is OJ Express running simultaneously with Masters?

This is to offer something special and interesting for those of not playing on the Masters 2. The seven servers and start dates can be found from the first post (or from blog). Which brings us to the next question:

How does Gold transfer work on OJ Express?

The same way as with the original OJ servers, same rules apply. You can transfer Gold inside the same domain; options being DE, RU and COM. After OJ Express is over, you can gather your Gold on any domain if you played on COM.

What do the flags represent attached to each server?
    Each OJ Express server has a flag (or multiple flags) attached to them telling where to head if you want to find players speaking the same language as you. COM domain offers three servers to pick from. M4-304 Baltic Sea is mainly for Eastern European players, COM-301 The Alps is a good option for English speakers, and M-304 Matterhorn has international language options.

Will OJ play in Flash or HTML5?
    The switch will happen as soon as we are sure the HTML5 version will offer a good game experience, but no exact dates to share just yet. All game worlds will run all their 6 eras and the endgame, no matter when the round starts.

• Well, looks like the fans of express servers that asked for OJ in an express server will leave masters 2 (express server too) to finally play their loved server.....

Wonderful idea......