Origin Journey returns at Express speed!

• Do you mean that the change will happen one way or another before the start of 2020?

• Do you mean that the change will happen one way or another before the start of 2020?

When Flash finally stops working, all Rail Nation servers are already running in HTML5. I don't have any dates to share, but one way or another the game will switch to HTML5 when the story of Flash is about to end. There is a transition time from Flash not being supported to Flash being completely shut down. Rest assured, Rail Nation will keep running no matter what.

• Why is OJ Express running simultaneously with Masters?

This is to offer something special and interesting for those of not playing on the Masters 2. The seven servers and start dates can be found from the first post (or from blog). Which brings us to the next question:

Will there be such an OJ express server for those who play masters?

• Many of you might be aware that Flash will be discontinued and no longer supported by 2020. Rail Nation will be prepared for this, and the game will continue, regardless of Flash, as an HTML5 game. Converting the game from Flash to HTML5 will take some time and, according to current estimates, it will not be finished during this year, but instead in 2019.

will html5 ready in every server by the end of 2019?

• Why is OJ Express running simultaneously with Masters?

This is to offer something special and interesting for those of not playing on the Masters 2. The seven servers and start dates can be found from the first post (or from blog).

Sometimes i still get surprise with the answears and excuses RN gives to everyone...

Why don't you say things as they are? who do you want to convince?

Everyone knows by now that RN is sailing in sight... no plan to make things work... no problems solved... no responsability for mistakes... don't listen the playeres (that are what makes this game work)...

In my opinion Masters 2 is about to coming a total failure for the second time in a row... that's why you are starting OJ again... and i'm happy for that... i will play OJ and leave Masters 2... as i told in other post i don't understand why RN don't play this scenario in some servers... but that's not a surprise...