servers down?

• Is there a problem? All servers are not reachable?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• In my opinion, this crash was just an extension of an ongoing problem of poor server responsiveness.

The servers hang all the time. Several months ago, it was an occasional problem. Now, the server cannot maintain contact with the client page for 30 seconds at a time. Here are the problems encountered EVERY DAY.

City levels, so try to change train schedules. The scheduler hangs on the "Let's Go" button.

Collecting station bonuses: scrolling through teammates stops working or you do not get the correct page displayed.

Watching videos: You watch a 49 second video (Darlene Go Daddy). The video works, but the transition video #17224 hangs. You have to start over at best (1st video), or lose the bonus for collecting the video (2nd video) at worst.

End Game: The scheduler hangs at least half the time after a new call. This is really frustrating.

Login or Logout

I am now reloading the page before every important button click, because it is more likely than not to hang if I don't reload.

This game requires a steady stream of communication between the game client pages and the servers. Your servers cannot keep up with the flow.

• Balibar that's nothing new from RN team, but fixing bugs doesn't make money, changing from flash to html5 doesn't make money but a new special event during the most important especial event in RN does.

Flash player is dying next year, what will happen to RN? There was post in this forum that said RN team expected to have all servers running html5, but they keep them send new servers running in the "last century format" flash....

• How will we receive the 4 lottery tickets, the ones that have played the final of El Escorial, have already finished?

Sorry for my English. It's basic.

• How will we receive the 4 lottery tickets, the ones that have played the final of El Escorial, have already finished?

Sorry for my English. It's basic.

The lottery tickets have been sent (at least) to all running COM/US/M1/TR servers, and other domains will send the tickets whenever they are ready to do it.

Based on your comment, El Escorial was in endgame when the servers were down? You should approach the Community Manager of your domain in this case and ask if the lottery tickets can be sent when the server restarts.

Those servers that were not running during the downtime, will not get the lottery tickets.

• The fall of the servers caught us all playing the final, which ended last night, Wednesday, October 9.

What happened is already bad, but that also happens during a final is worse. If we also cannot access the lottery tickets, it is a total disaster.

• The fall of the servers caught us all playing the final, which ended last night, Wednesday, October 9.

What happened is already bad, but that also happens during a final is worse. If we also cannot access the lottery tickets, it is a total disaster.

Lottery tickets can be sent only to servers that are running, or more precisely to avatars on those servers. Otherwise the compensation would just vanish to thin air.

Please contact the CM of the domain where you play about the lottery tickets on El Escorial.

• The game is becoming unplayable. I have had the server hang 3 times in a row attempting to watch a video. The videos are so long that the server loses contact with the client page and does not respond to the request sent during the transition video. The game is hanging on 20% or more of the videos.

Are we supposed to reload the game before every mouse click?

• The game is becoming unplayable. I have had the server hang 3 times in a row attempting to watch a video. The videos are so long that the server loses contact with the client page and does not respond to the request sent during the transition video. The game is hanging on 20% or more of the videos.

Are we supposed to reload the game before every mouse click?

Sorry to hear of these video issues you are experiencing. Please contact game support, tell them which browser you are using (have you tested other browsers yet?) or are you using the app version?

There can be different reasons why the videos behave this way in your game, and support will help you find out what can be done about it.