flash player probs

• flash wont let me into the game anymore. was working fine this morning. i get the popup to allow or deny click that's fine but then i get another box come up.

Screenshot by Lightshot

which i cant click on. it just sits there and cant do anything with it and cant do anything in the game. game loads in the background though. Uninstalled flash. reinstalled. cleared cache cookies and flash data still wont let me get rid of it.

Had the same prob with other games but fixed that by doing the above and those games r now working again.

• flash wont let me into the game anymore. was working fine this morning. i get the popup to allow or deny click that's fine but then i get another box come up.

Screenshot by Lightshot

which i cant click on. it just sits there and cant do anything with it and cant do anything in the game. game loads in the background though. Uninstalled flash. reinstalled. cleared cache cookies and flash data still wont let me get rid of it.

Had the same prob with other games but fixed that by doing the above and those games r now working again.

Hi there, does not look familiar to me so I'm not able help you here - but I know the game support will have more ideas for you to try out and they will help you get back to the game.

Support, tap here: Support : Rail Nation

Add to your message which browser you are using (I hope you had a chance to try another browser?), and that you also cleared cache & cookies. Link to the image as well, that would be great!