Masters 2 Clash! Ranking

• I cannot find my name. Was I disqualified? I opened a ticket...

I think you were.

Queueing up at the same time as family seems to have me thrown out at least

Pretty sure that was prohibited explicitely in the rules. ("Any attempts to win with anything but skill...")

How can you cheat at Clash? You might have a faster connection than someone else (mine always seemed a bit slow) but other than that I really don't see how you can cheat at a game where you simply click on the next good you want to go to.

You can play against friends who don't want to win, therefore getting free wins. Or with a friend whose purpose is to destroy the 3rd guy.

The "cheating" was particularly obvious when someone managed to win 5 games in the time it took you to finish 2. >> winning 10/0/0 every round most likely. But then, I didn't have a look at the data, RN did. I'm sure they found evidence, since they don't ban multi-accounts specifically because they lack the evidence.

• To me, cheating is when you use a script, exploit bugs or in some way cripple your opponents with ddos or similar. If I knew that queueing at the same time with friends for a chance to end up in the same game was cheating, I obviously wouldn't have done that. In every game I ever played, I wanted to play it with my friends. I even invited my younger siblings to specifically play this minigame. They like to watch me play rail nation but it's too complex for them. Clash was fun though.

And then while in the game together tactics isn't cheating, because both still follow the instructions and rules of the game. I get it, it's unfair for the third player. Is it cheating? It could be, but please, be specific in the rules then. I didn't know.

To be disqualified for this, without even a specific rule about it, is very unfair. Honestly this is up to the coders to prevent these things if they are forbidden. It's easy to write a method only allowing you to face an opponent once.

My siblings weren't banned, how come? Are there other reasons people were banned?

• Does everyone remembers what RN team did with the compensation about the 300Mb issue with app back in August?

To much secrets involving that (as far as I can remember that never happened even with private policy law), why was that? Punishing a player than won playing clash but not punishing the players that helped him win it's like send to jail the guy who robbed the bank but not the guys were watching his back.

Isn't cheating having multiple accounts to play RN?

Yes it is, but who gets a ban it's me because I once said this "I'm done with brainless people" in a city forum is this worst than having multiple accounts?

• hey guys ASK FROM THE rail nation support to rename the chalenges. AND PUT IN EVERY ONE THE ACRONIM

SACROIMA Hes just gonna win all the next ones too so dont bother to even take part if you aim for the first place.. just go for the fun of being shut down by him...or for the other 4.999 seats.

IS just a joke dude... with some truth in it.

• hey guys ASK FROM THE rail nation support to rename the chalenges. AND PUT IN EVERY ONE THE ACRONIM

SACROIMA Hes just gonna win all the next ones too so dont bother to even take part if you aim for the first place.. just go for the fun of being shut down by him...or for the other 4.999 seats.

IS just a joke dude... with some truth in it.

I wouldn't necessarily call it winning if the player who set their goal high suddenly decided to give a spot to the second best :saint:

Who would be the Master then?

Can't be anything but happy for those who really worked for their title!

One more community challenge (Master of Secrets) running, and I wonder who is going to grab that title...

Then we will slowly return back to the regular non-masters related events and contests ^^