ORIGIN

• If I remember correctly, they messed up with some city names, when it came to list them up in the lobby.

So, Ulm appeared as Vienna in the winners' list.

Beliebt sein ist eigentlich ganz einfach:

Man muss nur immer sagen, was die anderen hören wollen.

Leider liegt mir das so überhaupt nicht.

• If I remember correctly, they messed up with some city names, when it came to list them up in the lobby.

So, Ulm appeared as Vienna in the winners' list.

And i bet the "Black Forest" was the only one OJ that happend...!!!

But just in case i have the server screenshot here... i want to find out if RN continue to ignore my posts now...

One more question: how many wrong winners are in the list?

It seams to me we can't trust records anymore...

• Sorry to bother you but this post was opened with a simple question…

Why didn't you answear?

This, to my knowledge, was just a graphics glitch. Names switched places while the cities and their stats remained in the correct order.

Let's see if I can get more info to confirm why this happened.

• As far as i know graphics never change text in a database…

So, once again it seams to me RN don't know what happend, don't want to know and worst then that, don't what to correct it… (just like bugs in the game)...

The post was edited 1 time, last by SixPT ().

• OJ is almost finishing again and there's no correction about "Black Forest"... it's a shame for you RN...

Let's see who is the lucky winner city this time... the draw is almost arriving...

• No worries SixPT we know that the important for RN is masters, no matter if is masters 2 or MasterCard is VISA....

OJ it's probably some kind of a good future for RN, but looks like RN team don't understand what we players want from them.....

Improvement, new challenges, new ideas. But is still with the same maps and playability has it was in beginning.....

• Somehow I can understand the thinking of the financial managers of Travian: why take time from one of our employees and pay them to correct just the name of the cities ... it's only a one time event ... never comes again.

However:

- they told that about the first go of OJ too ... they knew about the glitch/bug/error ... and (obviously) did not care

- never say never ... they put money into that development, so it will return, maybe as extra fast express (3 days per era) or extra long (1 month/era)

- not reacting (even if Samisu asks them) somehow tells us, how much they care about their customers

- they make us call our start city "HOME", but then, when we feel like "home" they keep the wrong name(s)

It's all about the balance of giving and taking ... and about empathy ... in this case they do not give the little time to correct the names, and somehow seem to ignore our feelings about that ... and if the financial managers think again: those are reasons that switch customers to goners.

• We had to prioritize some things and correcting this has been pretty low on the list. We haven't forgotten it though, in fact we talked about exactly this issue just today. So don't give up hope, we will come around to correcting the results soon(ish).

The issue that caused this problem in the first place was fixed before the Origin Journey Express server started.

• Understandable, but if you talk about stuff internally, think of your customers too.

Online gaming is emotional (for many), if you emphasize emotions by calling a place on the map "home" instead of "start city" priorities should be thought over. Emotions, feelings of your customers are priority (or they go away). And indeed, if I ever had told customers, that I have (more) important stuff to do (as I often read in Travian mails and PNs) I would have been kicked out of my job.

• We had to prioritize some things and correcting this has been pretty low on the list. We haven't forgotten it though, in fact we talked about exactly this issue just today. So don't give up hope, we will come around to correcting the results soon(ish).

The issue that caused this problem in the first place was fixed before the Origin Journey Express server started.

Just a bit sooner communication about it would have been much appreciated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?