worker "countdown" incorrect

• Is it possible to either fix or explain why the countdown for workers is incorrect.

When the clock runs down to 3, 2, 1, 0 seconds it should be impossible to change the amount paid and the ranking. Zero seconds should be the end. I'm not disappointed in not getting the worker, thats fair. I hate it when an asociation is cheating (is that possible?) or the display is incorrect.

In fact the same happens when calculating the amount of goods transported to a city. To me it seems a delay of a second in computerterms is huge.

• Hi Marinus NCS ,

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. Is it that it displayed the wrong association as a winner, or that you got the impression that the other assiciation could still bid after the time went up? Please if you could clarify that for me.

Kind Regards,

Mollymauk

• I think I know what Marinus means.

During worker auctions e.g. my timer is at 0 and other associations have 2 or 3 seconds left and can make still bids. You think your bid was made at the last seconds but that isn't true. It's a silly synchronisation bug which is present for years now and nothing is done with it by the tech department.

It's a very nasty bug which also can happen with city competitions.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Hi all,

it is not a syncronization issue as for the fault of the game necessarily. I had the same issue in the past which was caused by a lag on my laptop internal cloack which was like 10 seconds late in the correlation of the core, and thus affected the game as well.

When I switched laptops it stopped existing and after I tried to open the old laptop it was there again.

Additionally, internet delays, workload and everything can make these 2-3 seconds delays possible. Having checked the app, that is faster on the timer (mobile network is better than laptop) but slower in responses and showing info of who placed bids.

Do keep that in mind and place the bet few seconds earlier.

• Hi all,

it is not a syncronization issue as for the fault of the game necessarily. I had the same issue in the past which was caused by a lag on my laptop internal cloack which was like 10 seconds late in the correlation of the core, and thus affected the game as well.

When I switched laptops it stopped existing and after I tried to open the old laptop it was there again.

Additionally, internet delays, workload and everything can make these 2-3 seconds delays possible. Having checked the app, that is faster on the timer (mobile network is better than laptop) but slower in responses and showing info of who placed bids.

Do keep that in mind and place the bet few seconds earlier.

I have a new computer and the problem still excists. It's told with sending in a ticket that it is a syncronisation issue of the servers and not our computers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I have a new computer and the problem still excists. It's told with sending in a ticket that it is a syncronisation issue of the servers and not our computers

This happens with all internet applications. Laggng will exist both on servers and pcs, that's why I wrote it is not necessarily the servers, could also be other reasons like one's devices.

Thus, you have to take it into consideration while placing bids