Scenario - We love our Home city! (suggestion)

• Scenario - We love our Home city! (suggestion)

Servers - 1 (Express server)

Map - ANY (Random?)

Choosing a home city - NO (Random!!!)

Home city change - NO

Pre-registration - NO

PAX - Every city

Cargo(Prestige, money) - Home city (Only!!!)

Cargo in the final city - Home city (Only!!!)

Competitions - Every city

Team (players) - Home city (Only!!!)

New career achievements

All other rules - unchanged

Fun and challenges from a new level!

Only for players with 2+ stars

I suggest the entry price is 500 gold (paid from any server)

For this you get 5000 gold in the game. (Without the option to buy more gold)

This is a server for new challenges and new friendships.

Here winning the city / region / team makes new sense.

Another stupid idea of HMR - you can miss it!

This is just a basic concept.

Many variations are possible.

-----------

We love our Home city! [Team version] (suggestion)

• How do you mean "Cargo - Home city (Only!!!)"? You can still haul between all industries but no other city than your starter? You can only join associations with players from your own city?

I like the idea but I like to join a team with the same ambition level as me. Could be fun if you get a nice team, though!

• Yes! This is the way to new friendships :)

This is a server for new challenges and new friendships.

Here winning the city / region / team makes new sense.

This is just a basic concept.

Many variations are possible.

• I've played on another game that type of servers (where you don't choose your teammates).

That was fun, for very high speed servers that lasted 1-3 days. The issue being, people don't play the game and end up helping their friends. And if you make that impossible, they just won't play.

I think too few of us share your view on the game for this server to work. But that might definitely interest me !

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• One of the upcoming games from TG, called Arkheim (closed beta II just ended) had the players join a random realm with other players. You can then switch to a realm more to your liking where people have the same play style and level of activity.

In Rail Nation terms, you would be dropped to a random city/location and join a random association there. You can then decide if you will stay and build a team together or join another association in another location. Recruitment plays a big part naturally, but so does your own skills to get the team working wherever you start the round. Will your association be open for all or do you accept people with invites only... It would definitely be refreshing to see very different types of people come and go in RN while only good team players have a chance to reach the top.

• Only for players with 2+ stars

For this you get 5000 gold in the game. (Without the option to buy more gold)

• I like the idea, except the random city and association

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I like... modifying ;)

Server: Express

Map: Classic (no PAX no Monuments)

RG by Era: No 8-limit.

Engines per era: No limit. When the hook is achieved, you can begin to investigate the next Era. At the beginning of the new Era (7 days per Era), you can buy new engines, but from before you can investigate them in the Lab.

Hook: The utility of the hook becomes effective only when the new Era begins. So, if your city grows to level 9 in Era 1 (by ex.) you can transport the Era 2 RGs only with Career and special engines, until Era 2 begins.

PAX: NO

Buildings levels: limit to 20 * #Era, so in 1st Era, you can improve 20 levels (not each, but all) the buildings you want. In Era 2, 40 levels... and so.

WareHouse: YES.

Choosing a home city: NO (Random!!!)

Home city change: YES, 3 times, only available in Eras 1 to 5.

Pre-registration: YES Pay 500 Gold for 1st time... after, pre-registrer at EG for new Round. Always Pre-Reg cost 500 Gold. 500 Gold will get 7 days PLUS Account. You can win more days of PLUS only in competitions.

New Players: Only in Era 1. When Era 2 begins, no more New Players.

Prestige for Cargo: Home city only.

$$$ for Cargo: All places until Era 6.

Prestige for Cargo in EG: Home Megacity only

$$$ for Cargo in EG: Home Megacity only

48 RGs in EG: Each 12 RGs ending delivery, the 2 Megacities with less RG delivered, will be eliminated from the EG.

Competitions: Every city. Competitions in Home City: double prize ($$$ and Prestige) for the first three. No Gold as prizes, but +24h Plus: yes.

Cities competitions: As always.

Association Change: YES: Freely all the time (not in EG, as always). All members of each association must be connected to the home city of Assoc before be accepted in Assoc.

Home City for Assoc - Change: NO.

Workers: 1 h for make the Bid. Random time for new Bid (1 to 4 hours, with hours, minutes and seconds randomly).

Licenses: No purchase, only when you win at auctions. The winner of the auction will get the license for 48 hours. The 2nd most bid: you can choose if you buy the license for 24 hours, but adding the difference with the winner's bid. If you do not want it, the $ will be returned and the 3rd can access the license for 18 hours paying the same as the winner ... and repeat until 4th place, for 12h only.

All other rules: Unchanged or adapted to these rules.

For all players with any stars

All receive 0 gold in the game. (Without the option to buy gold). NOBODY WILL HAVE GOLD IN THIS SERVER. BUT PAID IT FOR REGISTERING IN EACH ROUND.

W/O Gold, we have the same chances. 5k or 100000k of free--Gold for each player, don't make difference. But 0 Gold for all: ¡YES! NO Gold as prizes, only Prestige Points. You need work in other servers for paid the 500 Gold to play in it crazy server.

The post was edited 5 times, last by T e r r e: NEW: "Engines by Era:..." and "Hook:" ().

• As always, you have many incredible ideas :)

• I would like to return to this "love for home city" idea from a bit different perspective.

Instead of moving between cities and switching home cities, what sort of bonuses and incentives would make you stick to just one city? How could the game mechanics or features help you grow more attached to your starting city - or at least would always make you think thoroughly before switching the home city?

Prestige bonus, income bonus, association bonus (association would be registered in one city, where members get a bonus for transports in that city), extra newcomer slot or worker slot...

Who would like to throw around some ideas? Would a "Home Town" scenario or feature make sense?

• This is not a good idea for me.

I usually every round I play always in another city, indifferent I change association or the server or not. So I can meet individual cities with its features, increase my gaming experience, meeting people and new players, know the habits and new game styles.

Have fun and success!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)

• We love our Home city! [Team version] (suggestion)

This suggestion is related to the team Home city

- Restriction: Home city of the team can only be changed once per era

- The prestige and money in the team home city is multiplied by x2 (for the players of that team)

- This is also valid for prestige/money of competitions in team home city (x2)

- A player can create / change up to 1 team a day (And up to 6 times per round)

- All other rules - unchanged

• There are many options to motivate we not to change our hometown (HT).

For example:

- Double prize (PP and $) in competitions in our HT.

- Bonus-workers only apply in HT

- Double profit license delivering RGs in HT

- 10% (and not only 5%) of daily bonus for deliveries the 4 RGs in HT if you have Plus (this is: not 10% for all deliveries, but only for the 4 RGs in the HT , the rest of deliveries either from other products, or in other cities it stays at 5%).

• IMO (SoE player) : find other incentives than $$ to encourage us to deliver to the Home City. We only have way too much $$ in SoE.

Please stop making it easier to earn cash, the game is already way too easy right now (from when I've started, we have had : addition of trainspotters, 100 less wagons, better trains, half the cash needed for landmark).

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• For Europe, it can only be a doubling of prestige for a city and a landmark. No more money :)

• IMO (SoE player) : find other incentives than $$ to encourage us to deliver to the Home City. We only have way too much $$ in SoE.

Please stop making it easier to earn cash, the game is already way too easy right now (from when I've started, we have had : addition of trainspotters, 100 less wagons, better trains, half the cash needed for landmark).

Totally disagree.. BRING MONEY INTO THE GAME.. so we can be competitive.. and in the end to give... you money too. you are an old player you will adapt. we the newcomers we need purpose to stay... Give us one. Make our life easier.

• As i'm reading what is written above and be proud of your town isn't handy for all the versions,

I play on several servers and for the Steam over Europe version i pure work for the regio. so in that case when i help another city in my regio then my hometown i will be punished for this. less prestige and so.

On an other server i just work for a city and in that case i earn my prestige only in my Hometown.

On my third server i'm a free wheeler with respect for the majority of the cityhaulers i don't take factories over, i earn some prestige in little cities where hardly anyone is hauling and sometimes i help a city level, in the endgame i earn my prestige to helping and following the calls for 1 city and that's the server where i do a lot of competitions and when i get less prestige for the competitions and for hauling rg in other cities then my hometown i need to get it somewhere else.

I think it's a point of lack of respect that you see from a lot of free wheelers who don't play it as we do, but break the majorities and in the endgame just haul something from the goods and spoils the waitingtimes from the factories. You can change everything you want but you still will see that the players you're talking about will find a way to earn there prestige and maybe distrurb your factories even more.