1. Chapter 1 (1) 5%
    2. Chapter 2 (1) 5%
    3. Chapter 3 (5) 25%
    4. Chapter 4 (2) 10%
    5. Chapter 5 (4) 20%
    6. Chapter 6 (2) 10%
    7. No hints please! (5) 25%

Dear seekers of secrets,

Almost all Master of Secrets Chapters have now been revealed.

As requested by our community, we decided to postpone the last chapter to the weekend. So the last and most important chapter will be posted on Saturday, 26 October at 16:00 UTC.

The first player to solve the puzzle of the final chapter, will win this competition.

We have decided to give out one hint to the community before revealing the last chapter, and you will be able to vote, for which chapter you would like to receive this hint.

The Poll will remain open until Thursday, October 24th, 21:59 UTC. The next day (On Friday, October 25), we will reveal the hint for the chapter the community voted for.

Good Luck everyone,

Your Rail Nation Team

• Yeah, the responses are not very much. How about we do not postpone and just put us out of our misery as soon as possible please? This feels like torture.

I did somewhat enjoy how Chaper 6 was put together though, it gave me a feeling that I was a child again, immersed in a pirate treasure hunt.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• Dear players,

All votes have been counted and this is how our participants decided:

• Chapter 1: 15,8%
    • Chapter 2: 5,3%
    • Chapter 3 21,1%
    • Chapter 4: 12,3%
    • Chapter 5: 12,3%
    • Chapter 6: 14 %
    • No hints: 19,3%

Following this results, here is your hint for chapter 3:

We hope this will be helpful for some of you and wish you good luck for the final chapter tomorrow at 18:00 GMT+2

Your Rail Nation team

• Don't forget: the guys, who decide about the game, the secrets and us, live in Cologne, Germany, and their time zone is CEST, Central European Summer Time, which is UTC or GMT plus 2 hours or 6 pm / 18.00 in Cologne.

... well, until tomorrow, when they change to CET for the winter ... so the next announcement for next week might run in UTC/GMT + 1 to create some more confusion.

And about the hint. Well, thanks, it helps. May I add: I did not try keys but thought: What could I do with those key combinations? ... And then I saw the gap.

Beliebt sein ist eigentlich ganz einfach:

Man muss nur immer sagen, was die anderen hören wollen.

Leider liegt mir das so überhaupt nicht.

• Don't forget: the guys, who decide about the game, the secrets and us, live in Cologne, Germany, and their time zone is CEST, Central European Summer Time, which is UTC or GMT plus 2 hours or 6 pm / 18.00 in Cologne.

... well, until tomorrow, when they change to CET for the winter ... so the next announcement for next week might run in UTC/GMT + 1 to create some more confusion.

And about the hint. Well, thanks, it helps. May I add: I did not try keys but thought: What could I do with those key combinations? ... And then I saw the gap.

i want to laugh but this is just so sad... And then...... WELL you know.. i show the gap... xaxaxa

• Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is used as the official world reference for time.

Coordinated Universal Time replaced the use of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) in 1972.

This happened before the internet was invented.

Then again, we are all still stuck on a ghost train traveling through time, so you may be forgiven for the confusion.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!