Trains Schedule

• Having verified a discrepancy between the scheduling of freight locomotives between the PC and the APP. This programming should be normalized so that those who use the APP are not harmed in relation to those who use the PC.

I have noticed that in APP the loading and unloading of goods in the same industry is accounted by the system as if there are 2 stops when in reality only stops once.

In the PC this is no longer the case because loading and unloading in the same industry counts as one stop, as in passenger locomotives where loading and unloading passengers in the same city counts as one stop but in this case APP also recognizes only one stop.

I used Google translator so I apologize for any wrong trem or word.

Thanks

• I always save my schedules at the browser and hope that scheduling than at the app will do it with loading a saved schedule. But mostly another bug turns up that you have to buy a lot wagons again

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• The problem is I don't use PC or laptop at all, so in my mind app players are harmed since the 1st min of each round....

you're correct with that

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?