Licences

• I purchased two licenses, one for passengers and one for leather. Both lasting 2 days. They both were appearing in the 'own' tab of the licencing section.

However when i rechecked a few hours later the passenger licence had vanished. Why would this happen? Should the licence not last for the whole of the 2 days that was stated when i purchased it?

• I purchased two licenses, one for passengers and one for leather. Both lasting 2 days. They both were appearing in the 'own' tab of the licencing section.

However when i rechecked a few hours later the passenger licence had vanished. Why would this happen? Should the licence not last for the whole of the 2 days that was stated when i purchased it?

Hi :)

Could be a visual glitch, if you refresh the screen or login again, the licence might return. I've seen how something might vanish from the game (trains for example) - still going about their business but just invisible. If refreshing does not help, please contact game support so they can check it out and re-activate the licence if needed.