Answer this Community Survey and get Lottery Tickets

• Dear players,

Since 2013 Rail Nation has brought people together here in our forum, in the game, and in some cases even in real life.

Today we would like to ask for your input as we are having a close look at the most important part of the community, which is you, the members.

This survey will help us to better understand the values that are driving this Community and how our forum is being used.

It only takes a few minutes and for your input, you will be rewarded with 3 free lottery tickets :)

> Click Here <
    To Start the Survey

Thanks for helping to make Rail Nation a great experience!

Your Rail Nation Team

• It's been a few days, haven't seen anything besides incorrect support ticket 'resolves'.

Hi Dutcher  

Did the lottery tickets arrive yet? If you finished the survey, the tickets should arrive as long as players have agreed to receive emails from us and makes sure those emails did not get lost in spam folder :)

• Oh .... so that is news. No, I don't receive e-mails. Only from support but not the newsletter or other junk.

I will go for a search then in the junk folder ....

I don't think I got the tickets yet no, but then again I am on 3 servers. And whether or not tickets come from Lucy or other sources, who knows??? You can't exactly look it up anywhere and see "oh yep, those are the tickets from the survey" lol.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• Haven't receive the email yet with the tickets of the last survey held at oct 28

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

The post was edited 1 time, last by naike ().

• I completed the survey, received by email, on October 28th, 2019 night, but still I never received the promised three lottery tickets. It seems that late. This is the first time in two years, when I playing continuously Rail Nation, the late ... :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lacidd23: Edit the text. ().

• Hello everyone waiting for the lottery tickets!

Just confirmed that the tickets have not been sent yet, but will be :engine1: delivered in the following days. Apologies for the wait.

While waiting for the lottery tickets, feel free to discuss the contents of the survey here and invite your friends to participate in the survey as well. Would definitely help to get a bigger and better picture :saint:

• Yeah, I don't think I will be able to tell my friends to participate sorry. If this is another marketing scam and they have to invest their time with no reward, they will want advance payment next time. I think I will too!

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• Yeah, I don't think I will be able to tell my friends to participate sorry. If this is another marketing scam and they have to invest their time with no reward, they will want advance payment next time. I think I will too!

The survey is in no way a 'marketing scam' - it is to help us make the forum a better place for you, to offer things here you find valuable and entertaining.

I don't have the exact date or time when the lottery tickets will be sent, but nevertheless those will be sent.

• Good evening,

An hour ago I received e-mail from Rail Nation with voucher for three lottery tickets. Specifically I received a personal bonus code that I could redeem after I logged on live server where I wanted the three bonus lottery tickets.

I entered the code in Options menu / Redeem bonus code with Copy and Paste command. (The Options menu is in the upper right corner of the Map.)

Thanks a lot for voucher! :)

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)