Servers Hanging

• I am reaching my limit of frustration with the servers hanging. Videos hang. The scheduler hangs. I try to type a message and the server cuts me out of the message losing it.

It is getting to the point where you have to reload every 5 minutes to do anything.

• I am reaching my limit of frustration with the servers hanging. Videos hang. The scheduler hangs. I try to type a message and the server cuts me out of the message losing it.

It is getting to the point where you have to reload every 5 minutes to do anything.

Hi. It does sound frustrating, and I think it is best if you contact game support and tell them when this started, which browser you are using, or the app? If clearing cache/cookies helps, trying a different browser?

I just visited all com/us servers and no issues in my end, videos play, chat works etc. Visited twice on US-1 and it keeps running like expected. Hard to say what the reasons could be for these issues, but support is a great place to start!

• The chats are not working as they should work. If you are online for a bit longer period the chats loose connection with the server. It's a known and old bug. This happens at the app and also browser. When the chat is actively used you need to refresh also every 5 minutes because you don't see the new messages anymore. How often do we have make tickets for this issue?

I also needed to refresh more often this weekend as before. It started when the masters final server went active.

The performance overall is getting worse again, also known that at era 1 there are less problems as at era 6.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Been happening for years. Where is that 'OFF' button for the chat?

Why oh dear god of smokestacks is there no off button and why must we all endure a notification every darn time someone types anything in any chat channel???

(edited by CM)

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• I reloaded the game just before the end of an auction. It didn't help. The server got stuck on my bid. I even got an alert that I made the bid, but it didn't get counted for the auction.

Every button click is a crap shoot as to whether or not the server will acknowledge it.