Somethings up on my server, This is my new greeting see attachment)

• For some reason, Rail Nation no longer wants to run properly in Chrome and can't be loaded at all in Firefox.I hope this is part of the switch to HTML and it will all resolve soon. It also happens on US101.

Thanks in advance for any info

(and the box was checked before I ever received the message)

• Hi, just a quick thought - does it help if you aren't moving between different tabs and sites? If you start a game and that's the only program running / site open - might be worth a try.

You could also try starting the game in new incognito window to see if the same issues appear?

• No this is a browser or windows problem.

Restart Chrome, delete cache & cookies and try again.

If that doesn't solve your problem reboot windows.

If that doesn't solve your problem try to update your graphics driver.

• I had the same problem a few weeks ago also. Somehow my hardware acceleration settings in chrome was disabled. I searched it by google how to fix it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Try the suggestions hilti2 gave you.
    I had a similar issue a few months back and an update for my graphics card solved the issue.

• This wasn't the problem, just checked and it was already enabled

I didn’t mean the hardware acceleration setting of flash, which you can select by right click. It was the hardware acceleration settings of chrome itself. If you looked at that than I don’t know what you problem might be

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?