No credit given for achievements in completed game rounds

• You all need to check your achievements and not expect RN to credit you automatically when you finish an achievement.

I only receive credit for about 1/3 of the achievements that I complete. If you contact RN they make take weeks to process your request---and then you may or may not receive what you are supposed to get. All I'm saying is just double check things. It is a big problem. We dont spend 6-12 weeks in a game and then not expect to get credit for it.

One of the customer service reps that handles this is nice, the other one doesnt seem to care much about it. So you need to be proactive and watch over your own account and career. This happens to me regularly in all scenarios.

• You get sSome achievements immediately after a round is finished and some need a few hours. Usually it doesn't takes more than 2 hours but sometimes it takes longer. If some achievements are still missing after 6h contact the support.

• I have my ticket in and am waiting not so patiently. 3 days in now. Not sure how many rounds ago I should have gotten credit for some achievements, but last 3 I have been watching closer. I pay my share for playing this game but RN could care less about getting you what you earned from paying and playing hours on end! Say something derogatory to somebody or put a music link in comms and they got that ban hammer out immediately though.

• I have my ticket in and am waiting not so patiently. 3 days in now. Not sure how many rounds ago I should have gotten credit for some achievements, but last 3 I have been watching closer. I pay my share for playing this game but RN could care less about getting you what you earned from paying and playing hours on end! Say something derogatory to somebody or put a music link in comms and they got that ban hammer out immediately though.

Hi,

If you visit the career page in Lobby: Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

You should see Career achievements at least. Your message doesn't tell which achievements you meant though or what sort of credits you are missing?

The next topic, bans. There's always a documented reason behind a ban, and music link in itself should not lead to ban. Perhaps there was something else happening in the background or the link took somewhere not allowed in the rules. Hard to say anything really without knowing the case, and even then ban details should never be discussed on a public forum: Bans and similar account related decisions to be kept out from forum