No videos currently available

• Using an android Galaxy S9 Mobile to play. Constantly getting no video currently available. I have a plus account active specifically for guaranteed videos. Tried going into app settings and cleared cache and data. Deleted cookies in Samsung web browser. Still getting video currently unavailable. I'm seeing posts about flash player and HTML5... is my phone missing something or is there another step to follow to get advertisement to play? (the only game I've ever played irritated ads dont work lol)

• i get it on my sony ZX now and then. most of the time the vids run OK. but now and then it says no vids available. but at least i can watch the vids on the mobile app but not in the browser version. those havnt worked for years.

but right now i cant get on any server cause flash wont let me.

• Please be in contact with game support.

If someone can't view videos while another player can, support will help find out what could be the cause. I don't have an answer to give here on forum, unfortunately, for the reasons for tech issues varies from account to account.

• I will put an impact on technical support again.

But I will not admit to being asked for the video number, because I can't see it

And in app for mobile or tablet, you can not see, unless someone knows how and explain it to me.

• ....still no videos...still no help.....I'm pissed...I know it's a free game...but whoever had the game before actually helped .....now nothing....so from this day forthe...I'm going to grab this game everywhere...and give it negative reviews....been playinnhere for 3 years....now no help....theres a whole lot of people tht have the same prob...fIIxIT

If you don't fix soon....I will leave...and take a bunch of people with me..I will trash this game on Instagram....Facebook...where ever..and you will lose..not me

• ...still no videos...still no help.....I'm pissed...I know it's a free game...but whoever had the game before actually helped .....now nothing....so from this day forthe...I'm going to grab this game everywhere...and give it negative reviews....been playinnhere for 3 years....now no help....theres a whole lot of people tht have the same prob...fIIxIT

If you don't fix soon....I will leave...and take a bunch of people with me..I will trash this game on Instagram....Facebook...where ever..and you will lose..not me

Hi. Please contact game support so we can figure out technical details why you can't view videos: Support : Rail Nation or contact support from the server where you are playing.

You can also tell others who are experiencing the same issues to contact game support so we can learn the commonalities between the accounts, devices, browsers, location, servers etc. From your forum post alone, it is impossible to tell where these issues come from or why so all the details you (and your friends) can send to game support would be very much appreciated.

And thank you for your patience.