The Origin Journey Express servers are coming to an end. To keep you busy until the endgame, we've prepared a grid crossword puzzle for you to test your knowledge in.
The questions are all about the Origin Journey servers. You don't have to play there, all answers can be found by searching the blog or here in the forum.
1. Which worker provides 20% on chocolate?
2. A city from Origin Journey!
3. Among the new goods are 4 liquids: Water, milk, beer and…
4. The pyramid is the landmark of…
5. The OJ City where the Bright Future office is located is…
6. Which worker provides 40% on leather pants?
7. Home of the largest machine in the world!
9. The 3 countries of Origin Journey are Germany, Austria and…
10. The very first live Origin Journey server was launched in (month)…
11. The two dogs shown in the “Behind the scenes” Origin Journey video are not German Shepherds, but…
12. This worker founded the Swatch Group.
13. The Romans called it “Castra Regina”.
14. The very first recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics made his ground-breaking discoveries here.
15. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s father was born here.
This is what you win
Tip: You can fill out the puzzle and upload the solution as a picture here in the forum or simply answer the questions in writing (don't forget the numbering).
You have until Sunday, 24.11.2019 at 23:59 GMT+1 to publish the solution in this thread. This thread is moderated, and all answers will be published once the contest is over.
Among all correct answers, we will draw 5 winners, each receiving 250 gold.
Important: Please don't forget to mention your game world in your answer so we can credit you the prize if you win. Solutions without the game world cannot be considered.
We wish you a lot of fun and success!
Your Rail Nation Team