clustering trains

• Hi,

I would like to have the opportunity to cluster my active trains in several groups.

eg. I have a lot medusas, some bonus trains from previous era's, a slow carrier train and one poseidon.

When I want to change the timetable of all the medusas it takes a lot of clicking to select them. In this case the 'select-all' possibility in PLUS also select my unwanted slow trains.

The idea is I'm able to select a previous selected group of trains and then can change the timetable of only those trains with one click.

Now I can order my medusas in a group and let them travel around on my network to drive competitions and join the slower trains in a group leaving them on the old scedule.

• I would be glad if they at least added the ability to select trains by product series :)

• Double clicking on the selection box which engines to use will lead to selecting all engines of the same type. No need to check the box next to all engines to copy the schedule, double click and all Swallows for example are selected - none of the other engines. This works for other stuff as well, like selling all the engines of the same type.

• Double clicking on the selection box which engines to use will lead to selecting all engines of the same type. No need to check the box next to all engines to copy the schedule, double click and all Swallows for example are selected - none of the other engines. This works for other stuff as well, like selling all the engines of the same type.

I would be glad if they are chosen in this way by product series :)

• I suggest grouping with labels.

You can label 1 to 5 on each train (for example).

Each train can have more than 1 label!

This way you have 5 groups. Which can overlap.

When selecting trains, besides "Select All" there will be "Select Group 1" ... "Select Group 5"

• Double clicking on the selection box which engines to use will lead to selecting all engines of the same type.

... Sure but it doesn't work all the time !... Too many bugs on that game !.. :(

The production series is a good idea for selecting trains we want to use it would be very useful. And a sort of labelling is also a nice idea !... ;)

See U.

Caténaire,

Le fil en l'air 8o

Ce fil va rester suspendu pour une période indéterminée, au moins tant que RN ne se chargera pas aussi vite que la concurrence et qu'il contiendra toujours autant de bugs...;(

... Ce jeu, que j'adore, est en train de perdre toute sa saveur et tout intérêt parce que vérolé par des joueurs qui ont perdu la notion même de ce qu'est un jeu... Si le plaisir s'en va.., ceux qui jouent s'en vont aussi... Un équilibre est à retrouver, RN l'aurait perdu(?)... :(

• I have been thinking recently that I really needed more versatility in grouping trains for simple handling. I remembered that there was a thread about this so I went looking for it. I like the idea of using production series ... would actually make it worth using those vouchers which I genreally ignore.