• In the list of servers for winter event, I can’t find my main server. That is not in the list of server with WE and not in the list of severs without WE

starts Dec9th and WE starts Dec 12th, so should it be in?

(COM203 Tower Bridge Express)

• why doesn't firebox COM02 have the winter event. The server start is one day after the start of the winterevent. Most of the servers which are now excluded didn't had the last winterevent also. The winter lasts for three months so all servers can have that event, only at different times

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Please have a look here: The 2019 Winter Event - Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

With a quick calculation, COM/US domain has around 10 servers running during the event and whoever wants to experience it this year, can join one of the other COM/US servers instead of COM02. If we moved the event, then this would mean removing the event from some other servers, or even domains.

• With a quick calculation, COM/US domain has around 10 servers running during the event and whoever wants to experience it this year, can join one of the other COM/US servers instead of COM02. If we moved the event, then this would mean removing the event from some other servers, or even domains.

That's true ... but there is a little different problem:

Most players prefer 1 or 2 servers, and if they are unlucky, there is no winter event for them. So they have to play the event on a different server.

No problems with the diamonds, they go to the carreer and ranks. However, we can win gold and plus during the event. If we are lucky and our server runs the event, we have that gold and plus to play on, or keep it for the next round.

The unlucky players, who play the event on a server they don't want to play on ... they lose the gold and plus, cause I think they are not transferable.

Lucky players get gold and plus from the event for their rounds, unlucky players get it on a server they don't want to play on.

Best would be to make event gold transferable, that would also make plus days transferable.

Henry Ford: "Ob du glaubst du schaffst es, oder ob du glaubst, die Limitierungen verhindern das ... du hast auf jeden Fall Recht."

Ob der andere nett oder böse schreibt, deine Bewertung wird immer deinem Vorurteil entsprechen.

Technisch: Win 10 Pro, Firefox 76.0.1 (64 bit), Adobe Flash immer aktuell

• Please have a look here: The 2019 Winter Event - Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

With a quick calculation, COM/US domain has around 10 servers running during the event and whoever wants to experience it this year, can join one of the other COM/US servers instead of COM02. If we moved the event, then this would mean removing the event from some other servers, or even domains.

I already play at 4 servers, 3 of them are excluded from the winter event. It's ridiculous that you have to start other and more servers. It's very unfair to a lot of people who can't participate. No all can and have the money to spend to play multiple servers. the COM02 starts 1 day after the winter event. Why can't the winter event held at that server?? It's only one day. Or why isn't decided to start the server one day earlier than?? Too often are servers left out of the events.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Hello,

FR 202 will not be getting the Winter Event (Not online when the event starts).

Let's add it to the list.

Hi Samisu how it's not online when the event starts, if we are in era 2 day 3. I'm confused.

Why we do not have the winter event on all the servers?

Why we make difference between players. I agree with Klabbauter and naike.

Basically i am being forced to start a new server, that i wont even play after the event ends. Just for the diamonds, at least can we have the gold to be transferred?

• Hi Samisu how it's not online when the event starts, if we are in era 2 day 3. I'm confused.

Why we do not have the winter event on all the servers?

Why we make difference between players. I agree with Klabbauter and naike.

Basically i am being forced to start a new server, that i wont even play after the event ends. Just for the diamonds, at least can we have the gold to be transferred?

I checked the starting servers only and did not find FR202 there (made the conclusion that it was offline).

edit: forgot to mention that I only "manage" COM/US/M1/TR servers and community, I'm not familiar with the status of all the servers globally. Each domain has their own dedicated team.

If the server is not in EG or offline but on era 2, then the event might start and was just forgotten from the list.

Let's get the table updated as soon as the WE has been confirmed.

• I checked the starting servers only and did not find FR202 there (made the conclusion that it was offline).

edit: forgot to mention that I only "manage" COM/US/M1/TR servers and community, I'm not familiar with the status of all the servers globally. Each domain has their own dedicated team.

If the server is not in EG or offline but on era 2, then the event might start and was just forgotten from the list.

Let's get the table updated as soon as the WE has been confirmed.

Ok Thx, hopefully it will have.

• (a reply to the blog)

Definition of exploit

1 Make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource)

1.1 Use (a situation or person) in an unfair or selfish way.

1.2 Benefit unfairly from the work of (someone), typically by overworking or underpaying them.

Exploit has a negative connotation to me.

Like any other aspect of the game, the programmers make a system and the players find ways to operate within that system to maximize benefit (1), but these are not unfair (1.1 & 1.2) because they are available to everyone.

Instead of writing about how players created "problems", why don't you admit the system was designed with an inadvertent hole in it?

• Hey Jvoodoochild

Rn actually say many times before, that there was something they did not see in the system, and players just used that, and it was not working the way they has planned for.

So as i read it no blame on the players, they knew it was the system who was not designed correct

Have a nice day

Cheers Rype

• Rype . In the blog they did not.

“Those of you who took part last time will probably remember that some players managed to exploit our sytem by working together, acting skillfully and going without sleep.”

As I stated, I think the word Exploit has negative conotations. If I am wrong in that then please let me know.

I understand that from a marketing standpoint gaming companies dont want to publish their mistakes, but to instead blame the players for playing the game that they gave us is offensive.

What is wrong with saying “We learned some lessons from last years event, and for the sake of making the event more enjoyable for all, we are making the following changes”

Just sharing my frustrations with this specific message.

• jvoodoochild

I agree we U on :

What is wrong with saying “We learned some lessons from last years event, and for the sake of making the event more enjoyable for all, we are making the following changes”

That would be smart and a nice way to explain it for sure

Just think RN is very tired of all that noice last winter event created - special because it was one of the most fun one and loved by people - so this mistake so ruin it all - not an excuse just an possible explanation.

Cheers Rype