Record 2Giga Bid

• 2,147,483,647 - максимальная отображаемая скорость. Фактически, одна ассоциация поставила около 2,5 миллиардов, а другая 2,7 миллиардов. В то же время, ассоциация, которая инвестировала меньше, победила, потому что оказалось, что существует ограничение на вклады рабочих в игру. А выигрыши подсчитываются для тех, кто первым вложил 2 147 483 647. Сейчас в Ru разделе форума уже написано 2 страницы об этом баге.

Переводчик в помощь)

Переведено с DeepL Переводчик (бесплатная версия)

• 2,147,483,647 is the biggest number that can be stored as a computer variable of the type "integer".

So, to show the correct bid they would have to change the variable type to "double integer" which allowes bigger numbers, but that would be a change in the database and all over the application too.

Summing up the bids might create a sum that big ... and the positive point is that the programmers stop at that point. Because, if you add any number to the amount of 2,147,483,647 already in that variable, it would normally interpreted as negative ... and the exceptional rich bidders were the losers ...

But as Samilia reports, a 2.5 G$ bis can win over a 2.7 G$ bid, so there is still something wrong.

Well, players can become very rich, with more than 100.000.000 $ in each bank, if an asso with 25 players puts that in, using an integer variable for the sum is not the wisest thing, programmers have ever done.

Drei Gruppen sagen immer die Wahrheit:

1. Kinder 2. Betrunkene 3. Jeder, der verdammt noch mal stinksauer ist.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Klabbauter ().

• This is the first (documented) time that this has actually happened. We will prevent this from happening again in one of our future updates (probably together with the HTML5 switch), which will effectively remove that limit (most likely also for invests).
    We had a look at this yesterday and it actually happened a few times on this years Masters Final, so, to answer Terres question, yes, this is true (although I have not checked for this particular case).

• Respect to these people who have spent all that money - woooooowwwwwwwww

Actually ... I confess ... there was a time last year, when near the end of an end game I took part in a fun group of players who sold all their waggons and invested the money ... and we counted the places that we could get to that 2.147 G$ number.

At the end, when you can sell all your waggons and engines ... as you cannot take the money to next round ... why not have some fun?

Drei Gruppen sagen immer die Wahrheit:

1. Kinder 2. Betrunkene 3. Jeder, der verdammt noch mal stinksauer ist.

• Actually ... I confess ... there was a time last year, when near the end of an end game I took part in a fun group of players who sold all their waggons and invested the money ... and we counted the places that we could get to that 2.147 G$ number.

At the end, when you can sell all your waggons and engines ... as you cannot take the money to next round ... why not have some fun?

You still get my respect

After it is a game, and some people forget that

• На самом деле ... Признаюсь ... в прошлом году было время, когда ближе к концу финальной игры я участвовал в веселой группе игроков, которые продали все свои фургоны и вложили деньги ... и мы подсчитали места что мы могли бы получить это число 2,147 G $.

В конце, когда вы можете продать все свои фургоны и двигатели ... поскольку вы не можете взять деньги в следующий раунд ... почему бы не повеселиться?

Если игрок хорошо подготовлен к финалу, каждый может залить как минимум 1,5 миллиарда, продавая только фургоны)

Это экспресс-сервер, у банка 120 миллионов долларов. В ассоциации 25 человек - если все 25 человек накапливают полные банки, мы получаем сумму в 3 миллиарда, и нет необходимости продавать автомобили. Банк можно заполнить за 8-10 часов. И если есть хорошая сеть городов для перевозки пассажиров, можно собрать 120 миллионов за 3 часа;)

А если вас удивит сумма в 2 миллиарда, то играйте на российских серверах с картой США. Есть такая вещь, если конкурируют две сильные ассоциации)

Переведено с DeepL Переводчик (бесплатная версия)