Bonus Trains Competitoins

• Hi all,

actually, if you win a bonus train competition and you already have the involved train, you just get money.

My suggestion is this :

- if you don't have a bonus train of a previous age, you will get this train instead of money

- if you already have all the bonus trains, then you will get money, as today

Example : we are in age 5 and the competition is for a train of age 4.

If you have already the age 4 train but you haven't bonus train of age 2, you will get this.

If you miss age 3 and 2, you will get age 3 train.

Same rule both for passengers then goods trains.

This is my proposal !!!:thumbsup:

• I don't want to talk about moral or ethic behaviour in bonus trains competitions.

I just want to chang ethe rule and give the possibility to everyone that don't have a bonus train to get it, even of an inferior era.

And sometimes you are alone in the competition, so in this case why not win a train you are missing ?

• Or if there are some competitions that are more rare and if you finish first you get a special train and leave the current competitions the same or add more rewards.

• No, you will ALWAYS get a train of a previous era. When you ride epoch 2, you get a Red Kite train. When epoch 3, then the Bull train. Etc. . . If you already have a train you will get a refund in money - quite ridiculous :))

• Alright, good news (I hope)

Winning bonus engines of past eras if you already own the BE of current era, this is on our to-do list. I'm not able to tell when such feature would be added - priorities - but the suggested feature is on our list nevertheless :saint:

Bruno_BF

I am against that.

It should only be allowed to win a bonus train for the previous era. As it is now!

I have always considered the situation now to be the superior solution!

Now the situation is more fair! Because it allows more players to enjoy:saint: the bonus train of the previous era.

If you want all the bonus trains you will have to play competition in every era. You have to work hard and earn it with active play in all eras!

In addition, the lottery and the bonus at the end of the era make it possible to get the previous bonus trains!

All this is enough!

• I am with HMR, like it the way it is.

Right now, with only being able to win bonus engine from previous era you have x amount of players competing. If you can win any bonus engine you don't have then there will be x+y amount of players competing, making it even harder for those who probably need them more to have a chance of winning one

Patience is a virtue which is a work in progress.;)

• The feature on our list means that you can win the BE of era 2 in an era 4 competition, if you already have the BE of era 3. It does not mean that you can win the era 4 BE in an era 4 BE competition.

• The feature on our list means that you can win the BE of era 2 in an era 4 competition, if you already have the BE of era 3. It does not mean that you can win the era 4 BE in an era 4 BE competition.

That is exactly the problem!

Now many players can compete for the bonus train for the previous era.

If you win you can leave the next competition to another player.

So more players get a bonus train for the previous era (era 3)...

Now more players have a chance to bonus train from the previous era (era 3)!

Under the new offer, bonus trains will be concentrated in fewer players.

Therefore, fewer players will have a chance to bonus train from the previous era (era 3)!

This can only be a good solution if you decide to run more competitions for bonus trains.

But I don't know if this is good from a financial point of view.