Free Lottery Tichets Question

⚙️🔧 Do you want to have an early look on the upcoming HTML5 update? Join the PTR ➡️HERE⬅️ ! 🔧⚙️

• Hi, i am in era 2 and i've been saving 10 tichets that i won for free from my colleagues train stations or that i buyed. And in the past days i collected hundreds of bonuses from my colleagues and i didn't receive any free tichets. So the question is. Does the server has a cap on awarding free tichets? Or if i have some saved in the lottery it will not award you others?

Thank you.

• Or if i have some saved in the lottery it will not award you others?

Yes, if you have saved lottery tickets you won't get free tickets during collecting bonuses. With the exception of the daily free ticket. Thats unique. You can't have more than one of it, but you can get free tickets from collecting bonuses if you have a saved daily free ticket. And the daily free tichet is always on top of the staple if you have more than on saven ticket.

• Think about saving tickets before era change. Even the same wins can be more usefull. If you have researched the coupling already winning research points in the old era is a bit pointless. So saving tickets and hoping for research point or coins after era change is the point of saving. And the hope for the new bonus engine.

• You save tickets just before the era change. For multiple reasons;

- For getting the new era's bonus trains on day 1

- Because the ticket rewards get better each era. They do get better over time ;)

Just use up the daily tickets except the last one of the era, and use any tickets you get from clicking bonuses, but save the bought video tickets, free tickets, competition tickets and any others. There is usually no point to use them all up before the era switch unless you really need money for something.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• "Use Now" (or something else)

I suggest that the label be put on all the tickets that cannot be collected.

To me, this is a very confusing part of the game.

Which has an easy solution.

Alternatively, the ticket may be labeled as it is.

"Free ticket for the day"

"Purchased"

And it can also have both labels

• I like this idea.

But there is an important reason for this separation.

And I don't think they would approve of it.

• Yaya, they think that because you can't save the daily ticket, that that will make everyone log in every day lolol.

Silly marketing idiots with their scammy marketing strategies. They have no clue what their customers want and how they behave.

A player will log in every day if they like the game a lot or if they want to do as well as possible (or if the game actually works correctly every day). This has nothing to do with players not wanting to miss a silly ticket.

The current cap is not going to even get them 1 extra log in, not a single one.

As for the cap on bonus clicking tickets, I have no clue either what they think to accomplish with that.

• All other won items has limits, pehaps except boost and mecanics vouchers and while your full of that particular item it wont drop from tickets, allthough that can be turned into an advantage since the other ticket dropped items will have a natural bigger chance of winning, but i rarely save some tickets unless sometimes if it is i already got the bonus trains i can get.

• Yaya, they think that because you can't save the daily ticket, that that will make everyone log in every day lolol.

. . . . . .

Nobody forces you to watch the videos :)) I play the video - without sound - I switch to another tab. And I read an email or watch another video, such as a record of the Champions League. Then I switch to the RN tab and start another one.

• I was talking about the cap limit on saving more than 1 daily tickets. Not the videos. Although, yeah, they are horribly long and mostly unwatchable. Especially the Travian ones, which I have seen > 20,000 each. But that's another story in another thread. :)

• In like 90% of the time you would benefit more in using the tickets right away and use some of the advantages they give you.

I think the biggest thing for most people that choose to save them - is that they have the Bonus Trains of the current Era and they want the Bonus Trains of the next Era. As a result, they save the tickets and wait for the other rewards in the hope they get a next Era Bonus Train. :)

And it also helps towards to get close, or even get the next Eras Cargo trains/Passenger Trains. For example - I am currently in Era 5, and should reach 400 tickets for Era 6 which will take me relatively close to Olympus on Day one. :)

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• There are layers and layers of strats behind why a player will immediately scratch or save a lotto ticket

After the bonus engine consideration is the Lotto building level which introduces new prizes and later retires other prizes

After that there is the consideration of clogging up the clothing vouchers and other unwanted prizes so they don't come up when you really want that bonus engine or coins at era change.

and for me overall I'm always weighing, will I make more money with the potential prizes by scratching now than waiting for "better" prizes later on

• The idea is that i had 7-8 tickets saved from collecting, buying and daily bonus ticket, i had the bonus engine for that era and i was hoping to save for the next era. But in 2 days of collecting bonuses from asso colleagues i had not received not even 1 ticket. So the question was is there a cap on winning free tickets from collecting bonuses from colleagues? My guess is that there is. Just wanted to be sure.

• The idea is that i had 7-8 tickets saved from collecting, buying and daily bonus ticket, i had the bonus engine for that era and i was hoping to save for the next era. But in 2 days of collecting bonuses from asso colleagues i had not received not even 1 ticket. So the question was is there a cap on winning free tickets from collecting bonuses from colleagues? My guess is that there is. Just wanted to be sure.

If you store Lottery Tickets you are unable to receive tickets from collecting Association members Station Bonuses.

Emziie. :)

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3