Cant log on to BIG BEN with laptop

• So normaly I always go on railnation with chrome. a week or two ago I started to have issues with flash. It always says I need to allow or download and then allow and it works. Well the whole allowing stopped working so I moved over to internet explorer. that worked fine until now. I redirects me and says I need to enable flash. I follow the steps and low and behold its already enabled. I try to unenable it and then enable it again ( you never know if it might work). That didn't work so now I cant go on BIG BEN server with my laptop. Is there anything I can do?

• Hello,

Thanks for your message. Do you already know that you can allow it automatically?

How do I enable Flash Player on my Internet Browser? – RedVector Online Support Center

When you have done this I would suggest that you restart your laptop and try again.

Try this out, if it doesn't work I would like to ask you to write support with a print screen. So we can see what you exactly see.

Best,

Ashwin

• Yes i already know it and its enabled. I have specified that it should be aloud on this site and it worked before now it doesnt. For internet explorer it worked.

I tried to upload a screen-shot but it says it is to big.

• Yes i already know it and its enabled. I have specified that it should be aloud on this site and it worked before now it doesnt. For internet explorer it worked.

I tried to upload a screen-shot but it says it is to big.

If you wish to share a screenshot here, the file needs to be under 2Mb

You can also use service like imgur where you just drop the image file and it will turn it into a link you can post here :)

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

• Glad that you've now managed to get it working on Internet Explorer Keriana!

Let me know if you need any more assistance.

Emziie. :)

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3