The Gift of Holiday

• Hello everyone!

Holiday season is here, and Christmas is a great time to do business and run highly successful sales & campaigns!

Do you have any good traditions when purchasing gifts that helps you save both money and time? Or do you enjoy the holiday shopping each year to the fullest?

My personal favorite gift each year is the gift of time I can share with others, and with myself.

Happy Holidays,

Adam Peters

• So here in England - you can buy lots of Gift Sets. Example you could buy one with some Bath Salts, some Moisturiser, and hand cream.

I personally dislike they are not personal, so I make my own Gift Sets up in a Hamper Basket. I will include a photo below! :)

I also make my own selection boxes.

Oh and the added bonus is I don't have to wrap presents up for the Gift Set ;) saves aloooot of time!

Selection box:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Gift set/Hamper basket: Screenshot by Lightshot

I also always buy some more of Family Game for my nieces and nephews to play on Christmas Day or sometimes Boxing day as we occasionally have a delayed Christmas, because the most important part of Christmas to me is to make memories.

Emziie!

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• Adam Peters

Hello dear Adam Peters,

First of all I wish you health, happiness, love, success, fulfillment of all dreams and desires! Happy New Year!

I won on the contest ADAM'S OFFICE CONTEST SET on facebook an Adam's Office Set. We were asked to send the name and exact address to Rail Nation in personal message, but did not specify where exactly. Because Samisu I know the best from Rail Nation Team I sent him in a private message my exact name and address on November 30th, 2019.

Samisu - Members - Rail Nation Forum

And

Because I still have not arrived my reward, I ask you to send it me on post, or if it has been sent already, then write me the package accompanying number as I can inquire at the post office: where is my reward.

Thank you. Have a successful day!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)