?RE ''SITTING""

• Tonight i tried to sit for a friend .....alll i got was a black blank screen ......he had been offline for 12 hrs What did i do wrong or doesnt it work ??? i am on com05 cylider head express ....please need help here or his trains will be useless

• The error is registered in our system. Unfortunately we could never reproduce it in our system. If it is possible for you, try another browser. Hopefully with HTML5 this problem will not occur anymore.

Kind regards
    Johanna

• I submitted a ticket regarding the sitting issue. I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same exact issue. A team mate was trying to sit for me, but was not able to. I opened the Sitter screen and there's a message: "It is no longer possible to sit for this account in this game round."

My best guess is that your account has already been sitted for 30 days during this round.

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1:

• You are correct DSnepke

There is a limit now on how long an account can be sat.

15 days on the Speed Server and 30 days on the regular ones.

Once that time has expired, nobody can sit the account.

• It was changed a while ago - it used to be that there was no limit. I personally wish the Sitting period was slightly longer than it is now. I regularly sit for a Player that has to have frequent time off from the Game but loves to play, and we tend to run out of Sitting days every round.

Emziie. :)

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• It was changed a while ago - it used to be that there was no limit. I personally wish the Sitting period was slightly longer than it is now. I regularly sit for a Player that has to have frequent time off from the Game but loves to play, and we tend to run out of Sitting days every round.

Emziie. :)

I agree with you Emziie, the days of sitting should be extended again. Or as already suggested by several players, change the maximum days to an amount of hours. For a normal length server of 84 days regular playtime you have 30 days, this are 720 hours. This amount of hours will never be reached. I think a total of 250 hours will be more than enough for the entire period and e.g. an express server 125 hours for sitting.

I did sit a long period for somebody who was hospitalized on a regular bases and didn't had an internet connection during that time or not always had the energy to play but loved the game very much. These people are now excluded from this game what I think is a very bad thing. Anbd there will be more examples where the days sitting are not sufficient enough,

I know the restriction of sitting is done to avoid multi account playing. But the people who are really playing with multi accounts do this by VPN and for the moment hard to trace for Travian/BF.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?