Career Engine

• I started my first game in US102 Grand Central. This was my learning experience. It got to a point where it asked if I wanted to end the game. I had two career engines there. then I started a new game US01 Crankshaft. Someone asked me if I updated my career engines but don't seem to have one in the new game. Can those career engines be used in the new game?

What am I not understanding?

Thanks

• Hm, seems like there was a misconception. There is only one career engine. Its not possible to have two. But there are bonus engines. One freight bonus engine (and one passenger bonus engine if you play the Classic ot the Spirit over Europe settings) per era. Red Kite for era 1, Bull in era 2, Isis, Zeus, Sphinx, Valkyrie (and Titan for the endgame). You get them only for the current round and not the next round on the same server or on other servers.

So I guess you were lucky and got two bonus engines. You'll get the career engine on every server you are playing the moment when you achieve career level 2. You need 100 or 200 (I forgot the exact number) career points th achieve that. You can earn career points if you meet the requirements for the career achievements and redeem then. Career points are an important part of the game because you can buy upgrades for your career engine with them.

The career is part of the lobby outside of the game.

• You'll get the career engine on every server you are playing the moment when you achieve career level 2. You need 100 or 200 (I forgot the exact number) career points to achieve that.

If I remember correctly it was only 50 carreerpoints that you need to get the carreerengine...

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: