Scandinavia M1-201 and Loch ness COM-202 starts at same day 23.1.2020 CET 15

• Hi.

There is lot of people who plays both above scenarios... how they could start at same day and same time? Not possible to play both at same time (think EG), U lose players and money then, if they start at same day.

Pls, change one of those to start week later.

- Matkamies -

• why can't they run simultaniously? The first M1-201 is a country server en COM-202 is an international server

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I believe there are many more who are not playing on these two servers simultaneously, and who would rather not wait for an extra week for their server to start.

I think this makes a great discussion topic!

How many servers do people play simultaneously, and what would be the best time for a break between these servers? Era change (2 weeks on regular, 1 week on Express)?

• If those starts same time, then I personally choose only Loch ness. No reality to play two EGS at same time, not even possible. I suggest that Loch ness COM-202 start at 23.1.2020 and Scandinavia M-201 week later.

• Well it is a bit overburden to run two end games simultaneously. It would be pretty good, if those servers had some difference on starting time.. Is it worthwhile to loose active top-associations in the Scandinavia server, if players on it choose not to run those same time, if starting time is the same? Means pretty surely boring round to Scandinavia and after that death of the server.. I'm pretty sure, that even couple of days time difference would make it better, but why to start those the same time? A week would be probably optimal, to give players couple of days to rest before the next end game.

• A week would be probably optimal, to give players couple of days to rest before the next end game.

Maybe 40 of you play both servers. Enough of a reason for 700 people to have to wait 1 week more ? I don't think so.

But, I agree that RN could have managed that slightly better and have 1 server start 1 day earlier, the other 1 day later for example.

Even though playing 2 EG simultaneously is not the end of the world I think. Of course you need different callers, but apart from that it's very convenient for the rest of the players (you already are connected for the rushs, you can easily do them in 2 servers, as long as the recalc time is not perfectly synchronized).

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

Likely coming back for clash!

• That's not entirely true sacroima. There are much more that play both servers. It's also the fact that Scandinavia has a low poulation already, why risk getting it even smaller? I would say that most will choose to play Loch Ness since it's much more competitive and interesting, then Scandi will almost die......

• I have to agree it is really poor choice to start these servers at same day. Have at least 3 days between the start times. This makes it possible to play both end games. As stated above playing 2 EGs at same time is not really possible and it will mean having to quit the lower populated server of Scandinavia.

You have set 4 servers starting next week and 3 of them start on thursday afternoon, what's the point? Move Scandi to monday for example. That gives 3 days gap and makes it possible to play both.

• I have myself too pre-registered for both servers, and bought super-starter package for both of them.. but if half of the people in our associations decide not to go with two servers with same timeline (like it seem to be) I also will say buybuy for Skandi and focus only on LN. Practically, if they start same time, as far as our discord discussions give a hint, it means that most likely two of the top-5 associations of the server will leave. That does leave you pretty boring round and dead end population there, and a dead server. I really do not understand the point of this? I agree that a week waiting might be unfair for those who play only Skandi.. but maybe above mentioned suggestion, that other one couple of days earlier and other one couple of days later..

• it are two servers from very different regions, one country and one com. There are so many servers that it is inevitable to give each server it's unique start date.

It's a different matter as two servers of the same country of two com servers would start at the same day

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• When you really work hard to win an EG it takes most of your recource. And trying to play two EGs at exactly the same time will overheat your head and body. It is especially burdening for the leaders. It so happens that there are a lot of players and associations playing just these two servers we are talking about. One can play 3-4 games at the same time and even more. But I don't want to play two EG:s starting at the same time simultanously. And I won't!

• I do not disagree with the fact that it is impossible to have different starting times for all the servers.. that's not the point here. The point is, that (what I know) 3 of 5 of the top-5 alliances in the Skandi server are playing next round in LN. All of them also planned to play in Skandi too. And now (I know situation in two of these alliances) players discuss that they will leave Skandi at the beginning of the round and move their gold and plus to another server, if they start same time. If the situation is similar in other of those top alliances, well, imagine level of game you have next round. And for RN as company, that means visible decline in gold sales too. Which, in the end, probably means that shortly there will be no new rounds in Skandi server, because of low population and low income for the company. So this discussion is about these two servers, and what will happen, if they start the same time.. RN admins should see pre-registrations for the alliances and understand what this means..

• Hey

I total agree with most of U in here, and to make it even more strange - we notice RN two weeks before EG and tell about our plans (start on Loch Ness), and even then we got same start date is that the way to listen to your customer - in my view NO.

Have a nice weekend out there

Cheers Rype

• I have a question to the players of both servers. As the two servers start the new round at the same day, the previous endgames were than also about the same days. Or do I miss something?

• I have a question to the players of both servers. As the two servers start the new round at the same day, the previous endgames were than also about the same days. Or do I miss something?

Indeed last time around these games started few days apart and it was totally manageable and enjoyable to have two end games in quick succession. Like many have said above, many play both servers at same time as they obviously enjoy the non express SoE-scenario. It is not feasible to have two parallel end games and trying to be succesful in both. This is simply bad planning from Rail Nation and I truly hope they fix it, also for their own sake as it will eventually cause losses to them, as well.

• Sounds like scandi is a great place to go for a top1 next round LOL

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

Likely coming back for clash!