Where is my blog comment about Lucky Number 7 - Happy Birthday Rail Nation?

• Hello Samisu,

Two days ago, on January 20th, 2020, I wrote a comment on Lucky Number 7 - Happy Birthday Rail Nation blog, when there were only the first two comments of other players. Unfortunately my comment has not appeared since then ... There were however other comments, still 22 in total, plus your answers to some comments. But my comment is nowhere ... Why?

Today, on January 22nd, 2020 I tried again to post the same comment on this blog, but I came a message, which I have attached a screenshot.

I've attached a screenshot about my two days ago comment too.

Dear Samisu! Please, to check this, and ask someone from your colleagues in IT to fix this bug, or whatever is...

Thanks in advance for solution.

I wish you a wonderful evening!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)

PS. Yesterday, on January 21st, 2020 I wrote a comment, also in English, all on this blog, but Romanian server. This comment appeared already after a few minutes after posting. You can check here: https://www.railnation.ro/blog/lucky-number-7-happy-birthday-rail-nation/#comment-236710

• Good Morning,

I just checked the admin panel of the blog and even there I can't see your comment. I can, for example, see deleted comments there, but your comment is not among them, so I can at least say that it was not deleted. But apparently our content management system treated your comment as a duplicate and prevented it from being posted. Usually this is an important part of the spam filter we use for the blog. I don't know however why it prevented your post in this case, given that you did not have the same post before, so it wasn't a duplicate.

Sorry for the inconvenience and please let us know if this happens again or even frequently.
    And, of course, thank you for your very nice comment!

• Good morning, Salix,

Thank you.

Now I write another comment, with text slightly changed. Apparently, it was accepted by the system ... At least for now.

Have a nice day!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)