The prestige of my investments in companies does not come!

• Hi! I just started the game (Four days). I invested in many companies. I usually rank 1st or 2nd in the investment ranking. But so far, the prestige I earned from their investments is zero. I get prestige points every day from deliveries to the city. But I have never been able to get investments. My company earns reputation points but I cannot earn personal reputation points. Can you help me? Thank you. I wish you good work.

• Hi! I just started the game (Four days). I invested in many companies. I usually rank 1st or 2nd in the investment ranking. But so far, the prestige I earned from their investments is zero. I get prestige points every day from deliveries to the city. But I have never been able to get investments. My company earns reputation points but I cannot earn personal reputation points. Can you help me? Thank you. I wish you good work.

Hi Mondokko! Based on your message the industries have already leveled up? I would suggest you contact support:

support.rail-nation.com and have them help find out why you can't collect prestige, and of course help with the prestige itself.

• I wrote to support. Now the answer has come. Yes, the problem is that businesses have never leveled up. I did not know that. I hope it will be useful for those who are looking for this information. Thank you.