Multi account report

• Where to report a multi account user anonymously?

you can contact support by using the ticket system. Your name will only by known with support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• All 3 still exist on 1 server, as stated on other place, Dutch Support team is a joke. So a complaint against Dutch Support will this be now.

Current: US103 Broadway | COM203 Tower Bridge | NL01 Stoomketel | NL201 Euromast

Former: DE18 Stellwerk

• All 3 still exist on 1 server, as stated on other place, Dutch Support team is a joke. So a complaint against Dutch Support will this be now.

When a account is in ban their account wont disapear and the reporter wont get any information due privacylaws.

So for a player it is hard to know what support did with your report... However when I look at your ticket I dont think Perdita did something wrong. Feel free to PM me to discuss the ticket more in depth.

• In part it is true, But in part, I know from experience that your account is blocked so you can no longer use it. so it goes black after 3 days and your trains are no longer maintained. So players can see from a player whether a ban has been given or not.

railnationwiki

Mijn signature verwijderen die ik al meer dan een jaar heb, Zonder enig bericht waarom. Vind ik persoonlijk jammer.
    GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• It is so difficult for players to see that something is being done. The entire account should simply be pulled from servers so that they are no longer visible.

On Travian Kingdom, there is simply Player Deleted at a village or the villages are just completely gone. And the person can no longer be found in the ranking either.

So now it may be that starting players, rank below 1000 for a round, while perhaps by getting multi's and cheaters out of the ranking, there might have been 1 star at the end of the round.

Privacy Laws? Was it not recently that Perdita called certain information about chat to Octa with the terms no Multi etc etc, because Octa cannot believe that I only play since December.

Anyway, here in the building, I have only had a PS4 for 5 months, others for at least 2 years, I know more how things work than he does. And due to circumstances I have had little elementary school group 4-7. I started in group 8 in certain areas at group 5/6 level. It was thought that I needed Group 8 for 2 years, but in that year I had caught up with everything and could not do an extra year.

Current: US103 Broadway | COM203 Tower Bridge | NL01 Stoomketel | NL201 Euromast

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mülleimer™ ().

• In part it is true, But in part, I know from experience that your account is blocked so you can no longer use it. so it goes black after 3 days and your trains are no longer maintained. So players can see from a player whether a ban has been given or not.

Please stop spreading this false information. Players can NOT see whether or not a ban has been given via their online status, because you still have the possibility to log in to your server.

However, you will get a pop-up message saying that you are banned, but that still counts towards your online time. So if you keep logging in to contact support via ingame option, other players will never see that you're banned.

The only part you CAN see is the condition of the trains going down and not back up, because you can't do any maintenance on them.

• Please stop spreading this false information. Players can NOT see whether or not a ban has been given via their online status, because you still have the possibility to log in to your server.

However, you will get a pop-up message saying that you are banned, but that still counts towards your online time. So if you keep logging in to contact support via ingame option, other players will never see that you're banned.

The only part you CAN see is the condition of the trains going down and not back up, because you can't do any maintenance on them.

Please use English on the English forum part.

That is because of not logging in anymore, not because of the ban.

As a player you can't tell the difference between an inactive banned account or an inactive non-banned account.

And if account still was used and then 3/7 days later is on black. Then you see. So Octa is not wrong.

But still is that not fully removing from ranking, is unfair to not much active, clean players. As thoose people banned are still above them in ranking.

• I agree, people who are violating the rules with multi accounting or password sharing should be removed immediatly from all servers they play.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• MuchachoNL is right in the discussion above.

We dont delete players immediately for a simple reason; we as support can make mistakes as well... if we would delete their account this mistake cant be reverted.
    Multiaccounts will be deleted from a server in time but we give players the chance to contact support and explain their situation, there might be something that we didnt see.

The chance that we make a mistake small since we dont ban without proof but it is still possible, I hope you guys can understand this :)