Train Station and general ideas

• Some ideas on the train station:

allow players to place buildings at a start. provide a list of buildings available - player chooses which one to build/add at what point. Start with one or none and go from there. Keep the upgrades, but offer a little more personal flavoring options.

add a theater for movie viewing bonus

as mentioned in another post add a museum that can be leveled up for additional slots.

add a ticker tape on the concourse - ads?, news flashes?, competition announcements?

add caboose option railcar to maybe reduce maintenance?

add diner, sleeper, first class, second class, mail car options to increase passenger revenue and more train building options - like freight

have two tracks / single track sections on the map (eye candy graphics lol)

conductor workers to decrease passenger train wait times

charge a relocation fee to change cities

moving to HTML5 should enable you to produce some stunning graphics and a lot more bells and whistles :/

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tim63 ().

• The one that I would really like personally out of this list, is the ability to have additional slots in the Museum.

I play Classic and would love to have 2 different fleets of Cargo + 1 fleet of Pax, and sadly its not possible.

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• The one that I would really like personally out of this list, is the ability to have additional slots in the Museum.

I play Classic and would love to have 2 different fleets of Cargo + 1 fleet of Pax, and sadly its not possible.

Emziie.

the extra space for a passenger fleet I asked for a while ago.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I would love to see a worker that would increase the acceleration of all trains of a corporation for 24 hours. It would be as popular as increasing speed of trains or reducing wait times. It could start at less in the earlier rounds and increase as the engines become more advanced.

• I would love to see a worker that would increase the acceleration of all trains of a corporation for 24 hours. It would be as popular as increasing speed of trains or reducing wait times. It could start at less in the earlier rounds and increase as the engines become more advanced.

that would also make some under-used trains actually viable. ;)

>> a great thing to add I think

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

Likely coming back for clash!

Already suggested before (last year) but it doesn't hurt to suggest again, I still fully agree on this one :thumbup:

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: DE101 Golden Gate :engine1: M21 Allstars Qualification 1 :engine1:

• I would like that in an era from now on (example 3) 1 day, that a certain amount of formations can be automated, setting start time and can change end time of that formation, (example I am CARRYING WOOD FROM 8 HS TO 10 HS and FROM 10.01 HS you can change to CARBON MINE, UNTIL CERTAIN TIME, thank you very much for your attention and I hope you can enter that order,

Google translated by CM. Please write in English here on international (COM/US) forum.