Train Station and general ideas

• Some ideas on the train station:

allow players to place buildings at a start. provide a list of buildings available - player chooses which one to build/add at what point. Start with one or none and go from there. Keep the upgrades, but offer a little more personal flavoring options.

add a theater for movie viewing bonus

as mentioned in another post add a museum that can be leveled up for additional slots.

add a ticker tape on the concourse - ads?, news flashes?, competition announcements?

add caboose option railcar to maybe reduce maintenance?

add diner, sleeper, first class, second class, mail car options to increase passenger revenue and more train building options - like freight

have two tracks / single track sections on the map (eye candy graphics lol)

conductor workers to decrease passenger train wait times

charge a relocation fee to change cities

moving to HTML5 should enable you to produce some stunning graphics and a lot more bells and whistles :/

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tim63 ().

• The one that I would really like personally out of this list, is the ability to have additional slots in the Museum.

I play Classic and would love to have 2 different fleets of Cargo + 1 fleet of Pax, and sadly its not possible.

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• The one that I would really like personally out of this list, is the ability to have additional slots in the Museum.

I play Classic and would love to have 2 different fleets of Cargo + 1 fleet of Pax, and sadly its not possible.

Emziie.

the extra space for a passenger fleet I asked for a while ago.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?