Game is too slow now with html5!!! :(((

• The game on server Holstentor express is becoming much too slow after html5 conversion. It's almost unplayable! When open any other window like train research and further it takes seconds to display all the items. Also the movement of the map is becoming very slow and stuttering. It's now minimum the 2nd time that one of my server was tried to move into html5 and it's always the same. :cursing: Please roll it back to flash please!!! I'm playing on MAX OSX 10.15 within firefox. Same is happing in Safari.

• I'm quiet confident that you roll out that piece of software to all servers even with the bugs only to met your deadline.

One deadline is the end of Flash, but we are in no hurry to push an update if the update is broken. All feedback is very much appreciated from those now playing and testing the HTML5 servers, and this will help us make sure we will not release a broken version globally. We will continue to work with the bugs, and are gathering bug information as we speak.

• I logged in at DE07 and so far it is running pretty smooth for me, it's comparable with flash. Using chrome browser

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Hi naike,

can you tell us your hardware specs?(: It is good to know with which combination it works too.

Hi Johanna

my pc specs are:

intel core i5-8400 cpu 1.70GHz

8 GB ram

64 bit processor

windows 10 Home

using google chrome 79.0.3945.130.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• HTML 5 is way toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Slow its taking 3-5 times longer to do simple things than before

GO BACK TO THE OLD SERVER WHICH WORKED PROPERLY

• Just a question... Some month ago HTML5 was tried and removed.. i dont see ANY difference to the version half a year ago or do i miss something?

All servers will be converted at some point, so let's work on those crashes before global rollout happens.

Samisu, can you please comment on above statement of Larsung, cause if true, that is really bad

See no other way then stop with this game

• I think the most who speak here are the ones who see a negative performance, I would like to see more comments who have a better performance. And I'm one of them, HTML is running a lot smoother, way better grafics.

In another complaint topic I see a lot of people still working with windows 7 =O. Microsoft stopped with supporting win 7. People with win 7 have in most cases older computers which will not have the proper configuration anymore to play the games from this era. I'm not the biggest computer expert but if I see that old configurations there might be an issue with the video cards and processors in that computers, insufficient cache memory etc.

I can play DE07 HTML5 together with 3 other servers opened in chrome and one opened in edge. So in total 5 servers opened + another game in HTML5 at once without major issues except refresing so now an than. My pc isn't a gaming pc at all.

I think people need to look first at their own equipment if it is suitable to play current games?

• My personal Performance issues have nothing to do with an old System..

Ok.. its not newest..

But I use Windows 10

and I have the newest versions of different browsers ( Opera, OperaGX, Microsoft Edge, Chrome)

And I updated to a SSD and have 8GB RAM instead of 4 ..

HTML ..only D205 opened ...

Its not the traffic (Browser doesnot take more than1 GB,)

its not the Ram ( using 5 out of 8GB)

Its not the CPU ( dualcore regular 2.16 goes up to 2.46 if needed) (2.17)

Trying to make a new trainplan is just a crime..( takes about a minute or 2 and no thats not a visual Bug)

Flash: 3 server opened in Browser different Tabs dailyroutine in less 3 Minutes

BrowserTraffic 1,5 GB , CPU goes up to 2,19, Ram 5 out of 8 )

:?::?::?: