• Hi,

That RN has advertisements is annoying but necessary for the business case. However, now you have 'advertisements' that will lead you to another site where 'compagnies may get access to your device'.
    This is not just poor digital behaviour, considering the numbers of minors that play the game - I also seriously doubt that it is legal - at least within the EU (and I am from a country which is a member of the EU) as the 'advertisement' doesn't demand acceptance (it just informs, and a click doesn't meet the requirements for''acceptance' according to regulations), nor does it specify which site you will be transferred to.

As said, this is very bad style and probably not even legal. As of now, I have already banned my son from playing as I will have neither his devices, nor his privacy, invaded by unknown compagnies.:(

• Hi,

That RN has advertisements is annoying but necessary for the business case. However, now you have 'advertisements' that will lead you to another site where 'compagnies may get access to your device'.
    This is not just poor digital behaviour, considering the numbers of minors that play the game - I also seriously doubt that it is legal - at least within the EU (and I am from a country which is a member of the EU) as the 'advertisement' doesn't demand acceptance (it just informs, and a click doesn't meet the requirements for''acceptance' according to regulations), nor does it specify which site you will be transferred to.

As said, this is very bad style and probably not even legal. As of now, I have already banned my son from playing as I will have neither his devices, nor his privacy, invaded by unknown compagnies.:(

Hi there,

Will the ad videos take you automatically to another site without making that choice yourself? And you can't close the video after a while from an X icon?

Videos should not take players automatically to other sites, I agree. And visiting those other sites, will they even lead to bonuses from the videos? This is probably on mobile/app version of the game, right?

• Hello,

Well, I´ve tried to watch the usual videos a few moments ago and a box appears, posting the already know information about the Ads policy, no harm there, everybody needs to make some $$$$..

The problem comes up when I clicked the "continue to use this site" buttom ( without allowing anything to the listed companies ) and the box doesn´t go away...and the video doesn´t start.

I´m guessing to watch videos, we´ll need to allow, at least one company, right? :)

But since I am playing RN, why should I go to another company website, to get a bonus within the game?

Like I said everybody needs to make some $$$$ but not like this and not on my expenses...

Let those companies pay RN for their Ads and leave the players alone to enjoy a Great Game.

So for the moment and until some solution comes up from RN , I´m not watching videos....and yes, not getting those bonus, for me or for the rest of the Association Members.

Yours truly,

Upiara

• I can't watch the videos anymore, and if we have to agree to over a hundred companies to collect our data this is so wrong.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• An observation about the new cookie consent form.

At no point does it mention cookies, nor does it make clear that by clicking continue you are consenting to something. This ambiguity is almost certainly a breach of the GDPR.

• same here. as Upiara posted. adds can't be viewed.

add blocker is not on.

I watched videos in the morning.

now, this "add consent" window appears, and it's not even a consent to consent with. it just says: continue to site, I click, and guess what? I can't continue to site, unless I stop the video play process.

• Thank you for all the additional comments and for sharing your experiences here!

Am I right to assume these video issues all happen on mobile/app version? Ad videos on browser do not take you to other sites? Or do they?

And the same question with 'consent' window? Only in App version or Browser as well? Does it matter which browser you use?

In any case, we will look into this right away!

• I use safari/ not mobile app.

when trying to see any video from any bonus building (restaurant etc...) I get this msg:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Then, even if I hit "continue to site" I don't get to see any videos.

in short, video bonus don't work for me NOW. (it worked in the morning, add blocker is NOT on , I checked multiple times)

• I have the issues at the browser, made a ticket for it but it isn't asnwered yet. And I'm not changing browser, I use chrome. It's the only one rn is running in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Samisu

I´m on pc, running Chrome and videos not playing ... also tried Microsoft Edge ( waaaaaaaaaaayyy slloooooooooooowwwwwwwwer.. :) ... ) videos not playing.

Same happen to a lot of Friends over Smoke Chamber.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.:)

• Thanks for the info, we are working on it.

The screen to accept cookies (example below) should show up from today forward,

but the issue is 'Continue to site' button does not take you anywhere based on feedback so far.

For me, the 'continue to site' button worked right away and ad started to play, but this is not the case for everyone it seems.

If anyone wonders what this window is all about, it is just to let players know we use cookies and that you accept these cookies so that the ad videos will be more personalized. If you live in Sweden for example, you might get a Swedish language ad video.

'Continue to site' means, you accept the cookies and the ads start to play. The button does not take you to any other site, but instead starts to play the video in the ad video player in-game.

• I can click the "continue to site" button hundreds of times but it doesn't continue, tried to change all my settings at google chrome but nothing works. Please come with a workaround. In our asso more have the same issue. Lots of money and prestige are lost, again.

• I can click the "continue to site" button hundreds of times but it doesn't continue, tried to change all my settings at google chrome but nothing works. Please come with a workaround. In our asso more have the same issue. Lots of money and prestige are lost, again.

Did you send a ticket already (contact game support?)

We've received multiple player reports and those are being forwarded to our Adsales team, and now we wait for more information.

• Hi since this afternoon I have not been able to collect the top bonus in my train station. Please see the screen shot showing the message that comes on screen, the problem is that I cannot get rid of the notice nor collect my bonus costing me thousands of credits all afternoon.

Can you please advise how to gt rid of this and enable to continue with my game.

Many thanks

Andi Claydon

• Moved your comment to this thread with the same topic. We are working on it.

• Did you send a ticket already (contact game support?)

We've received multiple player reports and those are being forwarded to our Adsales team, and now we wait for more information.

yes I have send in a ticket