• Almost all of the servers are still running on Flash, and the cookie consent is not asked because of the HTML5 switch.

🍪 Cookie consent

'Starting in the next days, you might encounter a new screen when watching videos in Rail Nation, asking you for your consent for cookies, as you probably know it from many homepages. This additional confirmation is necessary due to new legal requirements. So, if you see this, don’t worry, it’s not a bug or error, but a necessary change we had to implement.'

exactly what i said, the ads change was made in the same time with the switch to html to let the people think this is the way, however the change is far deeper and the risks associated with this are bigger and for what?

i did not watch an ad in like 3 weeks and gone down in ranks, so the game become far unbalanced than before.

on mobile i could not play any video since 3 months ago, i thought that is the way

btw, the train station on mobile and on new html5 looks like a game made in the year 2000, not a 2020 game, very poor developers there

• Hello,

Since my last post , on February 18th , everything was running smoothly:

Didn´t change anything on my 3rd party cookies policy on my browser, disallowed every option on 3rd parties cookies and continue to the site, watched the videos, collected the bonuses and so on...

Until today.... that new screen with browsers options, to allow 3rd parties cookies appeared...and no videos to watch, no bonuses to collect, just one part of this lovely game gone out the window...

If by any chance RN has a solution for this, fine, otherwise, I´ll be just sad for not enjoying this game to the max. as I´ve done since the beginning....loooooong time ago.:)

Hope it can be fixed...

Yours truly,

Upiara

Smoke Chamber

ps: the famous screen...

• I can understand that you don't want to allow all 3rd party cookies.
    You can create an exception for media.oadts.com to save the cookie consent and continue to block all the other 3rd party cookies.

Please give feedback if that works for you.

• Hello, Saphirus.

Did even better...Browser´s 3rd party cookies allowed and not allowed, tried them both and still no videos....or bonuses...nothing.

So any help down the road would be appreciated.

Thanks. :)

Yours truly,

Upiara

Smoke Chamber

• Hello, Samisu.

Nope,... haven´t see it so far ... must be a bit late...didn´t get to my station yet...maybe later on. :)

Still can´t pass the screen posted on my March 3rd post.

I´m on my station waiting for it . :)

Thanks. :)

Yours truly,

Upiara

Smoke Chamber

• Travian Game videos are taking way to long to load (30 seconds plus) or they do not load at all.

Reloading or clicking X and re watching does not work either.

This is in addition to the already long Travian videos!

I know you can not delete them as they are a back up videos, but can you please fix the loading issue, or add a 5 second skip button to them?

The app already has this but on the web version, we are stuck now too. I am getting nothing but Travian videos and they do not load properly anymore.

iMac, Safari latest versions

Yes, all deleted (cookies, cache, flash cache, temp files, history, yada yada yada, including DNS flush)

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dutcher ().

• Can you not please change the stupid 20/30 second ads? Seriously, if I was going to go and be a football manager or grand prix boss, don't you think I would have done it by now? How are some of these same ads STILL in beta nearly 2 years later? Time to ditch the game if it hasn't made it out of beta by now, surely?

I've seen many complaints regarding the ad regime. They are long winded and boring and sooooo repetitive. Yet despite even sending out a questionnaire for feedback on ads a couple of months ago, here we are, still no change. Do you even care? At least with the shorter ads you can close them after 5 seconds. Sort it out would you?

• Can you not please change the stupid 20/30 second ads? Seriously, if I was going to go and be a football manager or grand prix boss, don't you think I would have done it by now? How are some of these same ads STILL in beta nearly 2 years later? Time to ditch the game if it hasn't made it out of beta by now, surely?

I've seen many complaints regarding the ad regime. They are long winded and boring and sooooo repetitive. Yet despite even sending out a questionnaire for feedback on ads a couple of months ago, here we are, still no change. Do you even care? At least with the shorter ads you can close them after 5 seconds. Sort it out would you?

Hi, thank you for the feedback.

Here's a suggestion thread with the same topic: Skip button to viewed vids.

And the wish has been forwarded.