⏩ Fast forward - 4x speed

• What players write to each other, or in association forums is irrelevant. But some of us play this/these servers because they are English speaking only.

Last round there was 4 association playing more or less plain in Turkish. Of those 1 got a ban, but from what I heard because of multi accounts, and not due to language.

I tried to report it once, but it seems the ticket didn’t go through.

• C'mon Earl, I were making some of the calls, and created all of the topics and Every single EG-RG is called in English. Only one incident happened when adil55 called for "Un" and I've corrected that in no-time. We have called some items with additional languages like German, Russian, Turkish etc but there were always calls in English first. There were no dominations. I saw French topics, Russian topics, Italian topics, Spanish topics and some other languages that I didn't understand @tt.

Since there are no SoE 2x or normal pace SoE servers running on neither Turkey nor some other country specified game worlds, we need to embrace and support with kindness those who lacks in English and wants to play a fun to play scenario like (SoE).

You «advertise» these servers as English only, yet Tower Bridge Express last round was dominated by Turkish language. Even in the winning end-game city, calls where made in Turkish. I had to look up that Word «un» to find out it meant Flour.

• C'mon Earl, I were making some of the calls, and created all of the topics and Every single EG-RG is called in English. Only one incident happened when adil55 called for "Un" and I've corrected that in no-time. We have called some items with additional languages like German, Russian, Turkish etc but there were always calls in English first. There were no dominations. I saw French topics, Russian topics, Italian topics, Spanish topics and some other languages that I didn't understand @tt.

Since there are no SoE 2x or normal pace SoE servers running on neither Turkey nor some other country specified game worlds, we need to embrace and support with kindness those who lacks in English and wants to play a fun to play scenario like (SoE).

I had no problems with your calls in specific Manwë Súlimo , but for me the game lost fun long before the end game. The end game was just to point out an example of somethings that happened, and comes easier to my mind. But like I said, the interest and fun of the game was lost long time ago.

From what I understand there are international servers on the game, where you can play any language you want.

• Hello,

Those who have asked about Gold transfer from FF servers, we have just finished with it.

Gold can be downloaded as follows:

• DE19 / DE20 to DE domain servers.
    • RU16 / RU17 to RU domain servers.
    • M41 / M26 / M27 to any server on all domains.

You can collect Gold from settings in the game world where you wish to collect the leftover FF gold.

• Hello Samisu,

How can I get, how much Gold I should transfer from the M41 server and from the RO-01 server?

It left me 231 Gold on COM-05 server, which is now stopped, but I want this Gold here for the next round on this server.

I ask this, because now I wanted to transfer Gold on RO-02 (Cutia de foc) server, which always play, but it write I have 422 Gold and 13 days Plus Account transferable. But I have 167 Gold to be transferred from M41 server and 364 Gold from RO-01 server. However I reckoned I not get 422 Gold...

Please tell me what to do. Wait until restarts COM-05 server, and then I will be sure that the Gold from there can not be transferred during the game? Thanks in advance for your advice.

Have a nice day!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)

PS. I'm asking you to tell me, if possible, when I can go to the post office after my reward ADAM'S OFFICE SET. In Romania it is no longer a state of emergency ... And with Gulia I can not get in touch. Thank you very much! :saint:

• Heya Lacidd23

The package will be one of the first things on our list, once people are back at the office. If I hear news that the package is sent, I will let you know.

On gold and plus transfer.

M41 - Gold and Plus has all been delivered to you and you can collect this on any game server you wish, no matter the domain. I don't have the numbers how much Gold or Plus you had left, but it will all be transferred the next time you go to settings to collect gold. This could be on a Romanian server or COM server, whatever you wish.

COM-5 - Gold an Plus will await you on that server once it restarts on 22.05. You are not able to move Gold or Plus from COM-5 to RO domain, but only to other COM or M1 (Nordic) servers. Whatever Gold or Plus you have on COM-5, that can be accessed only once the server restarts.

If you aren't able to transfer all the Gold and Plus you should be able to, please contact game support and they will go through your account details.

• Hi Samisu,

In the second round of Fast Forward there was a special "community hero" award for players that ended in the top 10 of any of the x4 servers. When will this award be added?

There are 10 types of people in this world:

Those who understand binary and those who don't

• Hi Samisu,

In the second round of Fast Forward there was a special "community hero" award for players that ended in the top 10 of any of the x4 servers. When will this award be added?

Hi, I believe it was already added in the lobby. Those who win these special achievements will get them unlocked in their lobby and can redeem the achievements there.

• Hi, I believe it was already added in the lobby. Those who win these special achievements will get them unlocked in their lobby and can redeem the achievements there.

Hi, I never received that achievement in my lobby although I ended in top 10 on one of the second round fast forward servers. If other players have received it, I will log a ticket with support.

Thanks

• FYI: I got feedback from support: The top 10 of each fast forward server will be verified and any missing achievements will be added manually in the next days.

• Hello everyone who awaited for a new round of Fast Forward!

This time we have one server dedicated for English speaking players.

Fast Forward 3 is arriving at the end of July, and this time there will be one server (Rapid Rail) saved just for English speakers. You will find more information from our blog.

The server Fast Track will offer you all the Rail Nation languages like during last round.

Time to start gathering your team and spread the word...
    Smooth Rolling   Kev Super   Thetdoc™ @•Miffy•  Rhoswen   TweetyBug   ♏︎ Naike   Dezziw @  Jumper52   TheMerovingian   MadBaron   Microraptor™   TexasFred   SixPT   Giovanus   alin mihai   Kathryn™   Jihanna   travelready   SvenO   Exo Force   Squirrel Nutkin   tycoonboy   Cyrus V.   Dutcher   TheEarl and everyone else who wished for Rapid Rail to come back.

• Thank you very much, Samisu!

It's the best news I've received this month!

Hip-hip-hooray!

I wish you wonderful days!

Respectfully,
    Lacidd23 :):love::saint:

PS: I can not wait to tell my association members this great news!