⏩ Fast forward - 4x speed

• It's a good thing that the locomotives don't age 4x faster, they would stop in the morning.

I would like to see that the FAST game only runs really short (preferably 4x shorter) videos, some run over 90 seconds.

The profits from the lots should also be higher, especially research points more or at least more often, but money and wagons also seem too scarce to me. However, abbreviations and boosts are plentiful.

Translated with Google. Please use English here in the international forum, thank you.

• Samisu

I find it a lot of fun.

And I definitely want similar ones in the future.

I'm a fan of speed servers. I only play express.

But I wouldn't play this all the time. It's too fast and requires a lot of activity.

It's fun for me. But I would only play it from time to time.

I especially like how the competition is one after the other :)

When I open the game, there is often competition.

I think there should be more competition on all servers.

I also like the variety.

It's always refreshing to have something new.

So I liked OJ a lot too :)

• Love Love Love Love (haha) the 4x server that I'm playing on. I would 100% play this as my only server if it became a permanent server. Hate that I'm invested in a couple others, but it would be worth the swap I think.

There's always something to do! Currently connected to 5 cities and it's so much fun. The express servers can be slow at times, and the normal servers are just to slow IMO.

Bravo with this iteration!

• What I noticed after recently joining my first Fast Forward Server, is that competitons in a city runs every 1,5 hour. This is very fun I think, as opposed to every 6 hours on both ordinary speed and 2x speed.

As I am mostly in favour of SoE though, why doesn't 2x speed servers have competitions every 3 hours?

• I would like to drop a couple questions, just to hear everyone's thoughts...

How do you like the Fast Forward 4x speed so far? Is there anything you would change?

Would you like to see more speed options in the future (regular, 2x, 4x...)?

I would love to see more 2x speed and 4x speed servers. Especially on SoE and US Maps.

Also excited to see if these speeds will be run for the new map in the making....

• I like this speed, though it is necessary to check the trains a little more frequently. So much more interesting to play. Can't wait to experience the End-Game, but, paradoxically don't want it to end. Please make permanent.

• No ENGLISH server ! very angry, so what happens with my gold i have left over ? English is the only language i speak and i have tried multi language before and it was a nightmare trying to relay asso communications to various members.

• I agree with you Gen Pestilence - we should have a multilingual server & one reserved for English language only.

Personally I have really enjoyed this x4 experience as well & I would love to see it become a fixture going forwards.

It is labour intensive but all the feedback I have had from colleagues I play with has been good too

Get out of bed - celebrate waking, go to bed - survived another day:thumbsup:

• I echo the comments above, I would love to continue playing but I would like the option to play on an English only Server. I understand some English players like to play on multi-lingual Servers and it is great that this opportunity is being offered.

But please allow us to continue playing on an English only, a large proportion of us are using the X4 as a distraction from Covid-19, and I myself would like to continue doing so. But i'd like this to be with the Team I have already established, on a Server where we communicate in English.

It is time consuming to frequently translate messages, and near enough impossible to consistently play from an App if you need to use a Translator.

Thanks,

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• No ENGLISH server ! very angry, so what happens with my gold i have left over ? English is the only language i speak and i have tried multi language before and it was a nightmare trying to relay asso communications to various members.

Hi there, and thank you for sharing your feedback here. Always much appreciated!

The leftover gold and Plus account will be automatically transferred to the lobby once the round is over, and you can then pick it up on a new server from the settings.

But, since some of the servers are restarting - I will need to ask around a bit and get back to you tomorrow. A similar question was just asked in another thread > here <

• I would like to drop a couple questions, just to hear everyone's thoughts...

How do you like the Fast Forward 4x speed so far? Is there anything you would change?

Would you like to see more speed options in the future (regular, 2x, 4x...)?

I am enjoying the X4, however I would love to see a Steam over Europe version. It would be very interesting to see how the tactics altered on that.

Can you please get s6.rail-nation.com (Rapid Rail) organised to have another run, preferably with pre-registration. We need at least one English only server

• I love the 4x speed. I have had a blast, I want to play this style (English Only) again. i can only do so when my son is in school, so sadly, I will not be able to join another till next fall. But i will be looking for the 4x speed (English Only) when i am available to play again

• multi lingual is only causing a lot of confusion. English only is better

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?