⏩ Fast forward - 4x speed

• I honestly think that this server is a very good idea.

Some of us don't like the slow play, but do like to take multiple decisions fast and see results also fast.

This played best especially with the "quarantine season".

I would really like to play it again.

But i would really take a closer look if I were you to multiple things.

First of all, workers. They're great, but if they're not adjusted properly, they're useless.
    - The Research Points Worker (Friedrich Schiller, Franz Kafka, Albert Einstein) , those are just not worth it since the lab generates points 4x faster than normal but this worker remained the same.

- The Prestige Worker (Galileo Galilei, James Cook, Roald Amundsen), same thing as the previous.

- The Money worker (John D. Rockefeller, John J. Astor, Carl Fürstenberg). I mean really think, who would even consider sacrificing a worker space in the Corporation to take Carl Fürstenberg in era 6 to make an extra $100.000 an hour when you can do without even trying $1.000.000 with a train, and up to $5.000.000. Some can get to $1 billion a day turnover, who cares about $2.400.000.

This one needs a smarter solution even than a 4x increase.

The other thing that it is not necessarily bad, but more annoying is Licenses.

The 12 hour license is just (I think) too short, or as I said, annoying. You cannot bid for a license if you already have one of that type, neither buy one with a voucher. And the short time makes you often forget that it could be expired (cause you make a lot of decisions remember?) and run for hours without a license.

If this is not changeable then perhaps a notification that the license expired would be nice.

• I too would like to see another English only X4. i never play the 2 week era games any more, only x2 and the current X4. I have found it very enjoyable so far, not taking up too much of my spare time . love it

• Alright, feedback has been delivered and heard.

We are sorry to tell you, there are no plans to bring Rapid Rail back for a second round of Fast Forward, but instead we wish players to join the International server starting on 11th. Majority of players there will be English speakers, and there is room for other languages like French as well (who also do not get another round of Fast Forward on their domain).

You can also join one of the other starting FF servers, since English is an option on those servers as well.

This decision is based on the number of active accounts per server, and to make the round fun - there needs to be enough players for each server. Even if we now have around 160 active players online on Rapid Rail, this number will drop far too low for a second round - without heavy promotion efforts. The only solution is to merge some domains for the second round.

Fingers crossed we will see more 4x servers in the future some day, with slight balancing here and there, and for EN speakers, FR speakers etc. where you don't have to keep translating the comments. I hear on mobile, if that is all you have access to, playing the game can become impossible if you need to translate what is happening in the game.

• I'm just adding my hand to those raised in favor of an English-only repeat. The x4 experience has been great -- I'd gone into it thinking it would be way too fast, but it's worked far better than I'd expected. I definitely will not bother to play on a server that isn't English-only, but undoubtedly would go back for more if Rapid Rail runs a second time.

Part of what I enjoy the most is that the days for era change and city competitions vary, by virtue of having 4 days per era, which is a very interesting dynamic.

I also really like that there are regular competitions happening so often, because it gives me more of a chance to take part in those.

What I didn't expect, and should've, is that x2 would feel so insanely slow after playing x4. ^^

• the multi lingual servers are the reason I quit playing event servers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Well we tried... Never mind, it gives me plenty of time to concentrate on my Forge of Empires account. :)

Whilst you are trying to keep us safe at home during the Covid 19 outbreak remember that these are not free services RN, people can still buy gold, so you are making money by re-running these, perhaps you should try giving paying customers what they want?

• The EG is going to be a bit of an anti climax now, im placed 22nd and in the top association this round and im currently sitting with 43 days + account and 330 gold and would have purchased more ! but now i feel i like i wasted money on this server, friends made on here will go to other games and i hope RN feels it in there pockets as lots of good players are already talking of other strategy games.

• Well we tried... Never mind, it gives me plenty of time to concentrate on my Forge of Empires account. :)

Whilst you are trying to keep us safe at home during the Covid 19 outbreak remember that these are not free services RN, people can still buy gold, so you are making money by re-running these, perhaps you should try giving paying customers what they want?

we started to play with a group train station

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Now the finale is completely disgraceful. Firstly, the city’s warehouse is very bloated, due to the fact that the entire server connected it, but in fact the players who carry the goods do not exceed 200 people. The second level of the population strongly influenced and the level of absorption of goods by the city, it is 80%. Consequently, it was not possible to bring goods into the city at all. The game is losing interest for me as a player. Therefore, I will not play it. Your servers are empty every day, more and more. This means that after such a final, players will not go to the rest. What do you intend to do?

• I guess we can transfer gold from Rapid Rail to the Multi Lingual version Fast Track.
    Will we be able to transfer gold from Fast Track back to other servers,

I am getting tired of leaving gold in servers that I will never play again.

I guess it is a way of making money.

What are the rules from getting gold out of each of the 4x servers
    as that would influence my decision of whether to play again or not and where.

• Like many people have said before me, I too want another shot at a 4x english only server. Feel like there is much potential for that mode, especially for those who already love the express format. Really wouldnt mind seeing the 4x format in the future, getting added to the game as another possible scenario to play in :D

Also, I have to say, I loved the Fast Railers assemble image. It was absolutly amazing. LOL

Exo Force

• Now the finale is completely disgraceful. Firstly, the city’s warehouse is very bloated, due to the fact that the entire server connected it, but in fact the players who carry the goods do not exceed 200 people. The second level of the population strongly influenced and the level of absorption of goods by the city, it is 80%. Consequently, it was not possible to bring goods into the city at all. The game is losing interest for me as a player. Therefore, I will not play it. Your servers are empty every day, more and more. This means that after such a final, players will not go to the rest. What do you intend to do?

so they have already taken. ) the goal of developers is to make the final competitive, what else can wean to gather a crowd from around the server in one city?)

• rapid rail has 1,000 more accounts than fast track, yet not restarting? How is this so?

I like many others do not speak anything other than English, and have found good friends playing this game. And good contact with people during this period of isolation. The reasons stated to not restart Rapid Rail do not align with the figures visible, and from what I can see many are wanting to continue playing.

I also have gold and plus account to carry forward like others, but do not wish to play a multi lingual server.

please advise that the light has been seen, and rapid rail gets to play another round