Schedule bugs

• SO last week alot of my reschedules have failed.. meaning i press a full new schedule using the plus function.. but for some reason one or two engines do not respond and stay where they are

even worse have it been because when i park up for a competition, and use the competitions schedule function while parked.. these 1 or 2 engines return to the shcdule i parked from instead of running hte competition as i have clicked

i asked support they call it visual bug.. but the competition call it 2 engines down in haul strengt

i cleared browser, and all that

could it be possible that my engine list have a bug.. and should i contact support one more time ?

anyone having this issue.. its only for one world i have this.. support claims it is still visual even if my tonnage say otherwise

please advice as i kinda bought gold for the plus function reschedules and they are simply not working ?

• Hello, a little problem with the traind red kit, it has not delivered anything since yesterday. How to do ? Thank you

parking the train(s) in a city can help

it's great, thank you so much

A bonus engine, which the red kite is, can't parked at the museum.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I parked the train in the city and everything went back to normal.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

- Both ?