explanation city competition screen

• Has the green/gray beam any function? I noticed it the first time today. I thought at first it showed the competitors progress but that isn't the case. Does somebody know?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Not the only one who never noticed those bars ^^

Will the bars turn green once you have all goods (and pax) over the darker bar, for the city to level up? And if they stay blue no matter what, has your city reached its max era limit?

it's the city competition screen

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• No they never go green the bars for the city competition always stay blue each required good has to be delivered, the least delivered good for the competition that gets delivered the most wins and rewards the city by a multiple amount of cash, for example 1st gets x2 2nd gets x1,5 3rd gets x1,25 4th gets x1,1 and last gets x0,5.

• I know Naike ♏ and she knows all about City Competitions, she doesn't look for explanation about how they work and so on…

If I'm correct, she just would like to know (the original question) if it has any function that the last part of the bars have another colour (greenish) compared to the first part (grey)?

In my opinion it does not have any function because nothing happens throughout city competitions. The grey and greenish parts will remain gery and greenish but only get a blue overlay when stocks increase (look at Naike's picture and the different goods, then you can see it yourself).

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: DE101 Golden Gate :engine1: M21 Allstars Qualification 1 :engine1:

The post was edited 1 time, last by «DSnepke™» ().

• I know Naike ♏ and she knows all about City Competitions, she doesn't look for explanation about how they work and so on…

If I'm correct, she just would like to know (the original question) if it has any function that the last part of the bars have another colour (greenish) compared to the first part (grey)?

In my opinion it does not have any function because nothing happens throughout city competitions. The grey and greenish parts will remain gery and greenish but only get a blue overlay when stocks increase (look at Naike's picture and the different goods, then you can see it yourself).

That was my question ;). I noticed this last week the first time and with me more people.